Lowest prices for your stay
US$92
US$90
Booking.comUS$92
PricelineUS$92
TravelocityUS$92
All reviews optics valley business trip check in process cherry blossoms metro line chinese restaurant western food the club lounge east lake science technology university
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 February 2022

Great check in process and the Hotel staff is very friendly. Hotel interior environment elegant, complete supporting facilities, for the vast number of guests to provide comfortable, concise, warm living space. In addition, I would like to thank Peggy, she is a hospitable person.

Date of stay: February 2022
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Yang Elen, 总经理 at Hyatt Regency Wuhan Optics Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2022

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay in Hyatt Regency Wuhan Optics Valley.

Your comments in regards to interior environment, supporting facilities and on top of all, our services are well received and shared with my team. We will keep up the good work and the morale and ensure consistent standards of products and services are delivered for your future stays.

Again thank you and we look forward to welcoming you soon.

Reviewed 30 December 2021

I recently had an extended stay at this Hyatt hotel while visiting Wuhan for a business trip and this was one of the best hotel experience I have had. From the start of my day, breakfast was great all the way to my evenings in the lounge. The staff there great, please keep up the great work!

Date of stay: November 2021
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Yang Elen, 总经理 at Hyatt Regency Wuhan Optics Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 31 December 2021

Dear Guest,

Warmest greetings from the City of Lakes!

Thank you for choosing to stay at Hyatt Regency Wuhan Optics Valley and sharing your experience on trip advisor. It's been a great pleasure reading your comments. Your generous compliments in regards to breakfast and lounge experience are well received and appreciated. My team and I will certainly keep up the good spirit and ensure our products and services are always delivered with quality and care.

Again thank you and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 12 October 2021

Best reservation and front desk team so far in central china
very efficient, informative, and supportive check in & check out process
Superb Room

just minor advice: need adjustment in the taste of the breakfast food, more seasoning please (hahahahah it tastes like western food rather than asian / chinese food)

Date of stay: October 2021
1  Thank MikoBayuaji
Yang Elen, 总经理 at Hyatt Regency Wuhan Optics Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2021

Dear Guest,

Warmest greetings from the City of Lakes.

Thank you for choosing to stay at Hyatt Regency Wuhan Optics Valley and taking your time to share your stay with us. It's been a great pleasure reading your comments. Your generous compliments in regards to front desk service standards and room conditions are greatly appreciated. It will motivate the team and me to strive further.

On top of all, your "minor advice" is shared and discussed with my F&B and Culinary team. We will curate the breakfast buffet menu and ensure the food suits our guests. We also warmly invite you to try our "Wuhan Breakfast" counter, hot and dry noodles, fried rice donut and steamed meat dumpling are our popular breakfast items with strong local elements.

Last but not least, I would like to extent my sincere invitation for your next visit.
The team and I are looking forward to hosting you again in Wuhan.

Reviewed 28 May 2021

The room is clean and big enough for me, staff are nice and ready to help anytime. There are many kind of food to choose during breakfast, local city food, Chinese food, Western food, Japanese food, etc,. And I once tried the Chinese restaurant, food is pretty good taste.

Date of stay: May 2021
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Yang Elen, 总经理 at Hyatt Regency Wuhan Optics Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2021

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay in Hyatt Regency Wuhan Optics Valley.

It's been a great pleasure reading your comments in regards to your recent stay. Your generous compliments in relation to room, staff and dining options are greatly appreciated. Your positive feedback will motivate us to strive further and deliver care-oriented hyatt services up to guests' expectations.

As mentioned by you, the Chinese restaurant offers authentic Hubei cuisine, covering a wide range of Hubei feature food ingredients. I would strongly recommend it to guests interested to try a local bite.

Thank you again and looking forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Jolly

Reviewed 27 May 2021

My last working day with new colleage to handover work, will remember the two days all. Appreciate hotel best living experience with my best time in this company, I will continue to book and live in new company travel trip

Date of stay: May 2021

Dear Guest,

Warmest greetings from Hyatt Regency Wuhan Optics Valley.
Appreciate your generous compliments and we are happy to know that you enjoyed your stay with us.

Wish you a prosperous career in the new company and we look forward to welcoming you back and presenting our genuine care-oriented services to you in the near future.