Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 October 2016 via mobile

The hotel need maintenance. In general has a stron smell of smoke. I had to ask for a new room because the smell was impossible and I mean it. English.... well I managed to get through but it is difficult. Currency examge ratio is honest.

Date of stay: October 2016
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 18 April 2016

I spent two nights in this hotel and enjoyed the comfort of the room, plus the many selections on the rotating buffet on the top floor. I met with clients in the lower lounge and found the hotel quite accessible to the business community in the surrounding area.

Date of stay: January 2016
Reviewed 22 December 2015

This is one of the most terrible hotels I ever stayed.
I really can´t understand why this hotel has got quite accetable reviews. China has some many new and good hotels, I don´t see any reason why you should stay there.
Maybe you have to work close to this hotel (e.g. in the hospital right in front of it), but even then I recommend: Try to find a different hotel.

Here is my experience:
- When I arrived my reservation obviously was lost. The staff at the front desk couldn´t speak English very well. It was hard to check in finally.
- The room was dirty. I usually never complain about the cleaniness of a hotel - most of the hotels are acceptaby clean in my opinion. But this hotel is not clean, a lot of dirt on the floor, the bathroom was musty, the door to the bathroom was black at the bottom - fungi.
- There was a cockroach in my bathroom.
- The walls of the room were black. I understand air pollution in China is a problem, but these walls obviuosly did not see any renovation ever.
- Electricity was a problem as well. Half of the power points didn´t work. I had to remove the heavy cupboard to find a working one, and unfortunately the housekeeping insisted to replace the cupboard every day.
- The light switch did not work, the light was on all day, I had to remove all light bulbs during the night, otherwise I wouldn´t have slept
- Needless to say that the aircon didn´t work, it was on a maximum all day long
- Breakfast was in a restaurant at the top of the hotel. But only two elevators available (the thir was reserved for the staff). Since half of the people want to go up and half want to go down you can imaginge that it was chaotic and time consuming
- Breakfast was not good - food is often very good in China but not here.
Probbaly I have forgotten several other things, and I am happy that I have forgotten it. I want to forget my whole stay in this hotel.

Date of stay: November 2015
1  Thank xirxy
Reviewed 14 November 2015

The rooms were clean and spacy, the hotel is relatively near the subway and the breakfast is good, not only with condinental options but also with many chinese specialities. We were able to leave our luggage for safekeeping after checking out. The staff speaks english but communication in possible on a basic level only. They offer free maps of Wuhan.

Date of stay: October 2015
Reviewed 10 March 2014

This is a dated local hotel located in a busy area with shopping malls and restaurants. Rooms are old and musky. Stayed for a night during winter on a business trip as the booking was made by a local colleague. The room heater was not even working and I ended up sleeping in my winter wear. Terrible experience!

Date of stay: October 2013