Lowest prices for your stay
US$78
Free cancellation until 10/12/22
Travelocity
Hotels.comUS$78
ZenHotels.comUS$109
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 December 2019

I have more tios..Your service is very good!We are feel live our famliy.Only one tip :your swimming poll so cold,my children can not play in swimming pool,and your chaning room`s air conditiong is closed.

Date of stay: December 2019
Reviewed 25 September 2019

I enjoyed my stay at Somerset. The staff was great. They had staff to help with communication which was a plus. The rooms were clean, location was great, clean gym, lobby and sauna/whirlpool area. There is a Starbucks right next door which was wonderful. The breakfast was great, a mix of Chinese and American. It is very convenient to metro (stop right in front) and lots of local shops!

Date of stay: September 2019
Reviewed 26 May 2019

I was assigned a room with the number 19XX but the staff issued me two room cards only could let me go to the 15th floor and the 16th floor. I checked the 15th floor and the 16th floor but found there was no room 19XX on that floors. The manger told me it was a mistake and it was made by a new emplyee. That is totally unacceptable to me. This is not what I expected from Ascott.

Date of stay: May 2019
Reviewed 4 April 2019

Clean and big enough, 24 hrs gym room is a plus, although there is MTR downstairs, but far away from main attractions, better to take taxi, no 24 hours convenience stall nearby, air conditioner is not quiet, but in terms of price, its value for money

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 January 2019

We just spend one night at Somerset Wusheng Wuhan last week due to the flight transfer. The location is very good for subways from and to airport. and it close to many local food attractions.

But the interior of rooms and qualities are very low standard. Not that clean. Ask hotel to provide 2 heaters (the central heating was set very low in winter), but we only got 1 unit, and 1 blanket instead.

The breakfast was serviced through 7 floor restaurant, but it is not that good. I would recommend Not taking the package including the breakfast. You can easily to eat outside restaurant /or even street food nearby with much better qualify and cheaper.

Room tip: do not purchase the package including breakfast, not worth it! This is 2 stars level hotel only.
Date of stay: January 2019