Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Trip.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 April 2019

This hotel is more like a hotel complex than a stand-alone type; kind of like a college campus. There are various buildings and then the main lobby and breakfast buffet are in two other buildings. I did have to agree that the bed was he hardest I had ever slept in but it was a king-size bed with a nice big comforter, so I just used part of it as a mattress cover and it was fine. My room was very spacious, very clean and very comfortable. It was on the second floor and there are no elevators but that was not a problem as all my luggage was brought to my room by the hotel. The breakfast buffet was quite nice and what staff we did see, was very nice. We also had a very delicious private dinner in a beautiful room one evening that we all enjoyed. The hotel is in a gated industrial zone so it was very quiet.

Date of stay: April 2019
1  Thank ntflady
Reviewed 2 August 2018

The only positive thing that I can say about this hotel is that two staff members tried their best to take care of the a/c, as the room was very hot, and replace light bulbs, as two were out. The rooms are badly in need of refurbishing, and when we walked back to our room after dinner, passing through an outdoor corridor, most of the lights were out, and we had trouble finding the front door of our building. The breakfast buffet was one of the worst I have ever seen at a hotel. Do not stay here.

Date of stay: April 2018
Reviewed 16 May 2018

I am sure our group used this hotel because it was convenient to the airport. We only stayed one night, and, the location is awful. It is located within a business complex. There is a lake and walking but paths, but nothing around it. Bath looked new but the tile and grout were questionable.There was free WiFi, air-conditioning,a gym, pool, hair dryers, bath tub, she, coffee/tea maker, and fridge. The bed was hard as a rock and uncomfortable.Our upgraded suite had flocked furniture that was un-flocking and looked really old. Breakfast was terrible. I hated staying here. There are several building, try to stay is the main one. Our group complained that their rooms were worse than ours. I really hated this hotel.

Room tip: Dont satay here
Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 June 2017

I was use to China quality beds by the time I got to Wuhan but this was the most uncomfortable bed I have ever tried to sleep in - hard as a rock. I finally resorted to laying out the 4 pillows so that I had a layer of softness. Other than that it was a lovely facility with large rooms, large beds (see above), nice bathroom with great water pressure. Location is in a gated community with a small park and lake close by, It was quiet and breakfast was very nice.

Room tip: I was on the street side but as there's very little night traffic within the community, it was quiet.
Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 21 August 2016

huge rooms with every conceivable amenity for both bathroom and bedroom! deluxe tea ./ coffee service, luxury slippers, soaps, lotions... king bed had hard, comfortable mattress, kind size soft pillows: great night's sleep. breakfast was quick affair as my group was making early flight, but we had dinner the night before and food, both international and local choices was uniformly well prepared. wifi In parts of the hotel is non-existent - there are a couple of buildings - and cable tv has news station in English. staff seemed efficient; only met the young man who delivered my back pack...

Date of stay: June 2016