Lol.travel
FindHotel
Hotels.com
eDreams
Priceline
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 September 2017

The hotel is too old, most of the facilities are worn out. It's not close to main attractions, and the road in front of it is half closed now, it's not convenient for you to go out; and no shopping malls around.

What I couldn't stand is that when I was still sleeping in the morning, someone was trying to come in my room with a card without knocking at the door.

And at 11:00 am, the front desk lady gave me a call and pushed me to check out (which the check out time shall be 12:00), and she warned me that if I check out after 12:00, she would charge an extra night's room rate, she was very impolite during the whole conversation. No next time!

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 7 May 2017

9 Days 8 Nights we were staying in Ibis Hotel Wuhan Hankou for leisure and relaxing free and easy tour was fantastic satisfied! Compare with what we had been staying in European Countries Ibis Hotel is more or less the same quality! The standard double room with a King Size Bed is good enough for a couple to stay comfortably.The sleeping bed and pillow are comfortable, the room is clean with free drinking water and a boiling water kettle, special shelves & rack with clothing hangers are all well designed.Water pressure for shower,toilet bowl & washing basin are excellent powerful!Hair Dryer with disposable slippers,tooth brushes & paper cups are provided in the room.House keeping and make up rooms are daily up to 5pm.The location is good,next to a youth airforce tuition school and there are eateries restaurants and stalls with a nearby walking distance.Public transportations are very convenience to travel around for attractions in Wuhan.Walking distance around 3 minits from the hotel there is a bus stop and 15minits across the opposite road there is a metro station namely,Wangjiadun East can take you from Line 1 to Line 6 subways.I have chosen the correct and cheap price hotel Ibis at RMB119 per night at Hankou Wuhan,China.We will be going back to stay in Ibis Hotel on next visit.

Room tip: Wifi is not strong..The rooms are clean.
Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank WongShifu233
Reviewed 5 April 2017

It is a good hotel if you don.t mind taking a casual 15 minutes' walk to the WANGJIADUN East MRT station on Line 2. Just turn left on exiting hotel and walk straight and you will see EXIT B on the other side of the road.

There is a kettle and hair dryer in Room 921 together with the usual disposable slippers and tooth brushes .Cleaniless is just average

Will stay here again if the price is right

Date of stay: March 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 March 2017 via mobile

Returning guest am satisfied with the hotel facility clean bed clean room clean tower with drinking water n kettle , hair dryer provided standard double room almost like kingbed size well organized adequite shelves cum rack spacious. Dry toilet n shower room separated. Room 926 n 825 quieter side. Water pressure for shower is excellent. Walkable 10min to metro Wangjiadun East line 1 also airport line n bus stop is just nearby. Public bike rack stand is right in front the hotel on the right. With the good price offered will definately come back to Ibis Hankou but the staff could not spesk English. Stayed total 11 days

Date of stay: March 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 22 December 2016

Hello,

Well I was surprised to find an Ibis in China. I have to say as a newcomer that is something. To see that they are trying to keep the same standard that the Ibis in Europe was great. The location is good in Hankou, you have the underground at 10-15 mins. You've got a bus stop at lest than 3 mins from the hotel. The train station in taxi is between 15- 20 mins, maybe less I can't remember exactly. But not far for China.

The staff is amazing, I'm not speaking Chinese fluently but wit a translator we understood each other, plus bonus the following morning I discovered that they had a member of staff speaking English fluently!!! The hotel has his own printer shop (literally a shop, you can print whatever you want). So we were able to print English maps of Hankou!! The hotel does have maps but they are in Chinese.

The room is basic but good. Bathroom is the best part for me, the room is very spacious. The beds are comfortable. I had some issues with my rooms (1st one:shower door missing, 2nd one: strong smell of cigarette) but they got it right the third time!!
The price is unbelievably cheap about € 42 (298 YUAN)!!! The rooms needs a bit of refreshing if I have to be honest but it's clean.

The breakfast needs a serious makeover!! I'm not recommending anyone to pay for it.
I'm going back for New Year Eve. This hotel is a keeper for its location and staff.

Date of stay: November 2016