Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Travelocity
PricelineUS$204
Orbitz.comUS$119
TripadvisorUS$119
2,532 results
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 October 2019

We stayed at the New World Hotel for only 1 night. Wish it had been longer. Great room. Nice furnishings. Very clean. Beautiful hotel with a very nice breakfast. Large selection of food served buffet style.

Date of stay: September 2019
2  Thank suzzie71
Reviewed 1 October 2019

Hotel rooms were very nice, modern and clean.

Avoid the lobby bar. service is very slow and below average.

Not the hotels fault but every half an hour a truck cleaning the street drives past playing the its a small world theme from disney haha.

Date of stay: September 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank joshalangunn
Reviewed 7 May 2019 via mobile

The hotel rooms are comfortable, breakfast is ok, but we made the mistake of ordering whisky in the bar. The whisky came in minute liqueur glasses, with a serving I would estimate to be around 10% of the serving we got the previous night in Guilin, and at nearly twice the price. Avoid the bar!

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Davis-RAO, 总经理 at New World Wuhan Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2019

Thank for your valuable time in sharing your feedback. Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience you experienced during your stay, and thank you for bringing it to our attention.
We are sorry to learn that your recent stay was less than perfect. We can fully understand your concerns with the pricing on our drink service. We know that this must have been very frustrating. We would like to offer our apologies for the inconvenience caused.
Your honest comment concerning our departments will be a great training tool for the future. We have reviewed your pricing concern with our Director of Food and Beverage and has also competed a detail price survey for our menu items, to share the result our pricing are comparable to all the deluxe hotel in Wuhan.
I again apologize for the inconvenience you experienced, your patronage is very important to us, and I hope that you will give us an opportunity to regain your confidence. If your travels bring you back to our area, I would request that you contact us prior to your arrival so that we may personally make every effort to ensure your stay is pleasant.

Reviewed 29 November 2018

Pretty good experience to stay at this hotel with my friend for a few days. This hotel is pretty close to the shopping mall and subway station. Really convenience on transportation.The room is clean and the pillow that I was using is really comfortable and it has the right height for me. I slept well. The room is quiet.It has a lot of choices for breakfast. I have ate well in the morning.The lobby service for package delivery is really convenience.

Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Davis-RAO, 总经理 at New World Wuhan Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2018

We appreciate your stay in the New World Wuhan Hotel, and for providing us with your valuable feedback. We were especially pleased to know that you were satisfied with the hotel and our services and look forward to welcoming you back in the very near future. Davis Rao - General Manager.

Reviewed 27 November 2018 via mobile

This hotel, although it is a luxury hotel unfortunately was not very pleasant. My room was on the back side of the hotel and the room was steaming hot! This, despite the Airconditioning, which was non functional. You can‘t open the windows yourself but have to ask for assistance from the staff. They did open it but the problem was no better. After my first night, I was able to change rooms and had a city view with a functional air conditioning. The wifi was so-so. The breakfast buffet was good. The staff was helpful but their English was very poor. There was a small, poorly equipped fitness room and an outside pool, which was too cold to use.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank fiddleman_12
Davis-RAO, 总经理 at New World Wuhan Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 December 2018

We would like to thank you for having taken the time and effort to share your feedback regards to your recent visit.
We regret to learn about your unpleasant experience during your recent stay, and would like to extend our sincere apology for any inconvenience caused.
For the issues you mentioned, we have shared your comments with our entire team and necessary actions have been taken, we will do everything to improve including our work procedures and staff training
Meanwhile we are very pleased to read your positive comments for the breakfast .
Once again we have no excuses of our service shortfalls and thank you again for bringing your disappointing experience to our attention. And I hope that this incident will not mar your overall impression of New World Wuhan. I would like to reassure you that the problem you experienced is not typical of New World’s level of customer service. We are indeed committed to providing you and all of our guests with the highest standards of service in the industry.
I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future. Please do not hesitate to contact me next time when you are here so that I can personally apologize to you and ensure your visit is a pleasant one. Davis Rao - General Manager.