US$148
US$97
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$108/night.

US$161
US$61
Hotels.com
US$45
Agoda.com
All reviewsliving roommetro stationfully equipmentlaundry machinessmall gymbreakfast varietyjinji lakechecking outbusiness tripgreat place to stayminute walkrooms are spaciousnice hotelwithin walking distanceapartmentchinesesip
Reviewed 27 September 2016

I like the kitchen and sofa, Clean comfortable very good location and very helpful English speaking staff. Definitely good value for money. The room was quite large and the bed comfortable. Breakfast was ok. It make me feel like home and the front desk is very helpful.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Jeff Q, 总经理 at Citadines Xinghai Suzhou, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2016

Thanks for your kind comments, We are encourage to provide better and creative services to all residents, please allow me to introduce you to Ascott, the largest global serviced residence management group, introduces and works on "lifestyle" concept. We look forward to welcoming you again at any one of our serviced residences.
Best reagrds
Jeff Qian

Reviewed 1 September 2016

This is the first time I stayed in this hotel.This hotel is located in the center of the city, which has convenient traffic.It takes about five minutes to find a place to eat.I come to Suzhou for business,so I hope to have a very quiet environment.The sound insulation of this hotel room is very good .I can hardly hear any noise .In particular, the decoration style of the room made me feel at home.The hotel faces the park, so the air is very fresh.
I would like to thank this hotel for my two days of business life has become quiet and comfortable.It's a great hotel!

Room Tip: Rooms on the south side are quieter.
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
Jeff Q, General Manager at Citadines Xinghai Suzhou, responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2016

Reviewed 1 September 2016

This is my first time coming to travel in China.During my stay,the guest service officer really did great help to me.They are all very enthusiastic.Every time i pass by the lobby,they always have big smile on the face which makes me feel very warm and relaxed.Once again,I really enjoy my stay here& I am looking forward to my next stay again.

Room Tip: rooms with balcony is brighter.
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo

We do appreciate your kind comments regarding Citadines Xinghai Suzhou, we believe you experienced a nice stay and will continue to stay with us for your next visit, look forward to your coming back soon!

Reviewed 1 September 2016

The front desk girls are very enthusiastic and friendly,marked all the places we want to go on the map in Chinese,called the taxi for us ,also tell the driver where we will go.its thoughtful and convenient. The room is quite clean ,with good views.

Room Tip: Good location
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family

Thank you for your feedback,Apartment is located in CBD center,walk 5 minutes there are shopping malls, supermarkets, Japanese and Korean cuisine,the apartment has a different breakfast menu every month. look forward to your next time.

Reviewed 30 August 2016

Overall is okay but AC is pretty bad, so does the wifi. The ac is leaking water, they tried to tell me it's fixed after sending ppl to check it. But it still nor woking well on 2nd night. Have to change room at 11 pm.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for sharing your feedback about your stay experience with us!
We have done a serious investigation and timely rectification,your tolerance and understanding is an inspiration and support to our work.

Sincerely look forward to your visit again.

Best regards,