US$50
US$54
Priceline
US$92
Hotels.com
All reviewsthe executive loungenext morningnear airporthotel teambusiness districtnice hotelstayed for nightscomfortable bednice roomrooms are largeswimming poolbusiness tripjintaxiaccorgymchina
Reviewed 6 September 2016 via mobile

This is a typical 5-star luxury hotel. The two-bedded room I occupied is very large, large enough to have a walk-in wardrobe. Must be at least 60 sq metres in size. The room is modern and well-equipped, with even a yoga mattress provided. The buffet breakfast provides a lot of choices. The problem with the hotel is its location. It is in a developing area. There are still no shops or restaurants nearby. Very "lonely" after dark. It takes a taxi ride of about 25 minutes to reach city centre.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Pullman_Wuxi, General Manager at Pullman Wuxi New Lake, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2016

Dear guest,

It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. I will share your comments with our team. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services. It's true that hotel's current location is not in most perfect status yet, and nearby facilities still need further development. For any caused inconvenience, please have my sincerest apology.

Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we sincerely look forward to your next stay.

Reviewed 8 August 2016 via mobile

I have stayed here over 20 times since the hotel has opened. The service is excellent & the rooms a very comfortable model. It's located in the wuxi new district which is about 25 minutes in a taxi from the city. Hey it's out-of-the-way but I am prepared to travel to stay in such a nice hotel

Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
Pullman_Wuxi, General Manager at Pullman Wuxi New Lake, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2016

Dear guest,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Pullman Wuxi New Lake. It's such great honor for us to have your support as always.

It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. I will share your comments with our team. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services. In future, we will keep on working hard to deliver comfortable and enjoyable stay experience.

Reviewed 5 August 2016

The employees are very nice and welcoming, always smiling. The fitness room is good and easy to use, the bedroom is big, nice and convenient, the buffet always full.

But... surprisingly, despite all this good points many things does not reach what I was expecting from this kind of hotel even if you stay longer than one night.

1) Noisy air conditioning
2) Very bad noise insulation (You can hear your neighbors, whatever they are doing in their room. It is even worth when there's children) and your neighbors can be family or noisy people which is terrible when you are tired and want calm.
3) Shower leakage from the bathroom to the toilet
4) Toilet seat not well sealed, the toilet cover collapse hardly
5) During 3 days you keep the same fruits in your room and when you eat one, the used knife and plate stay there unchanged or cleaned.
6) The food from the breakfast and the executive lounge is cold
7) once on third I did not get shampoo and shower gel
8) Filter at the the entrance of the restaurant is too loose (guest can enter despite they wear unappropriated clothes)
...
Sure it can be better. Hope to see some good changes next time I'll get there.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
Pullman_Wuxi, General Manager at Pullman Wuxi New Lake, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2016

Dear guest,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Pullman Wuxi New Lake. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations, please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

At Pullman, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer; therefore your feedback is very important to us. Please rest assured that I have passed your feedback to relative departments, and we are now taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent future occurrence.

We appreciate your sharing your concerns, and we will work best to improve and to serve your better service in your recent coming.

Reviewed 31 July 2016

I stayed here 2 night. The hotel was so nice with spacious and beautiful lobby. Room was big, clean and comfortable with morden facilities. Swimming pool was awesome. All staff so friendly and polite.
I just didn't like the location, it's so far to centre, around hotel so quiet and nothing for shopping or doing any activity, specialy in night I felt no safety to go out. Almost taxi driver can not speak English so if you want to go out, you should get the map in reception desk and get their advise.
Anyway I think this is the good hotel in Wuxi, I will stay here again if I came back Wuxi.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
Pullman_Wuxi, General Manager at Pullman Wuxi New Lake, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2016

Dear guest,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Pullman Wuxi New Lake. Thank you so much for your recognition upon us. Hotel is indeed not located in fully-developed area. For any caused inconvenience, please have my sincerest apology.

It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. I will share your comments with our team. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services. In future, we will continue to work harder to deliver more considerate and comfortable stay experience.

Reviewed 26 July 2016

Room is huge, clean and quite comfortable. But, the buffet dinner(at second floor) is the most lousy taste food, drinks are really......... I stayed many 5 stars hotel before and have dinner(either buffet or etc), but, never have this kind of lousy food before. Seafood not fresh, just few varieties, taste tremendous bad. Anywhere, the waiter service is good. Better improve the food or else please do not open the restaurant(will affect Pullman goodwill/brandname). Morning breafast also, can be said middle lower standard. Hope the management can take my advice.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Pullmanhotels.com
Pullman_Wuxi, General Manager at Pullman Wuxi New Lake, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2016

Dear guest,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Pullman Wuxi New Lake. First of all, appreciate a lot for your recognition upon our hotel facility and staff service. Meanwhile, I am sorry that your experience of F&B did not meet your expectations yet, please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

At Pullman, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer; therefore your feedback is very important to us. Please rest assured that we are working harder to deliver more delicious and more enjoyable dining experience.

We appreciate your sharing your concerns, and we sincerely look forward to your next stay.