US$71
Priceline
US$89
US$87
Hotels.com
All reviewsthe executive loungenext morningnear airporthotel teambusiness districtnice hotelstayed for nightscomfortable bednice roomrooms are largeswimming poolbusiness tripjintaxiaccorgymchina
Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

They have amazing service and a decent staff. I stayed there for 2 days, went to the gym a couple times and the swimming pool once, one of the staff there lend me his goggles and swimming cap so I won't have to buy one. I recommend this hotel.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo
Pullman_Wuxi, General Manager at Pullman Wuxi New Lake, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2016

Dear guest,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Pullman Wuxi New Lake. Thank you so much for your recognition upon our staff service.

It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. I will share your comments with our team. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services. In future, we will keep on working harder to deliver more comfortable and enjoyable stay experience.

Reviewed 11 October 2016 via mobile

I stayed at this Pullman hotel in Wuxi several times for my business travel to Wuxi.The hotel is fantastic,the food is delicious,the room is very clean.The reception staff is aways smiling and let guests feel welcomed.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
Pullman_Wuxi, General Manager at Pullman Wuxi New Lake, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2016

Dear guest,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Pullman Wuxi New Lake, thank you so much for your recognition to our hotel and staff service, also it is our great honor to accompany you a nice business trip.

Reviewed 2 October 2016

I thought this was a great hotel for Wuxi but the location is just off the beaten path. There was an amazing dinner buffet that catered to the Westerners and local people. I would go back even though the location is not so good.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Pullman_Wuxi, General Manager at Pullman Wuxi New Lake, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2016

Dear guest,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Pullman Wuxi New Lake. Hotel surrounding facility is in deed not fully developed yet. For any caused inconvenience, please have my sincerest apology.

It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. I will share your comments with our team. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services. In future, we will keep on working hard to deliver more comfortable and relaxing stay experience.

Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we sincerely look forward to your next stay.

Reviewed 12 September 2016

As a platinum member of accor hotels, I ever travelled a lot and stayed a lot at pullman hotels worldwide. And this pullman in Wuxi is on top among them!

There is a nice lobby with some very friendly staff working there, by the way, the parking area outside the building is easily using and very easy to find a parking spot, that's really good! I like the enviroment of the lobby, with a pleasant smell! And the people working there are very nice, I saw many times the girl named Ada she can deal with a lot of people very fastly which I could not see someone so fast like her, she is professional! A lady, I think she is the supervisor of front desk, could introduce a lot to me, I think she is native of Wuxi, really helped us. Her name is Linda, really distinguished!
I could enjoyed the room which was prepared, with welcome fruits and welcome letters. The bed is soft and the sofa is comfortable also. The executive lounge is really cool with great view if sit besides the window.
Just hope I could come back to enjoy this nice hotel once again!

Room Tip: I prefer room 2130 that's really easy and nice!
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Pullman_Wuxi, General Manager at Pullman Wuxi New Lake, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2016

Dear guest,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Pullman Wuxi New Lake. Thank you so much for your recognition upon our hotel and staff service.

It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. I will share your comments with our team. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services. In the future, we will keep on working hard to deliver more comfortable and considerate service and stay experience.

Reviewed 6 September 2016 via mobile

This is a typical 5-star luxury hotel. The two-bedded room I occupied is very large, large enough to have a walk-in wardrobe. Must be at least 60 sq metres in size. The room is modern and well-equipped, with even a yoga mattress provided. The buffet breakfast provides a lot of choices. The problem with the hotel is its location. It is in a developing area. There are still no shops or restaurants nearby. Very "lonely" after dark. It takes a taxi ride of about 25 minutes to reach city centre.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Pullman_Wuxi, General Manager at Pullman Wuxi New Lake, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2016

Dear guest,

It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. I will share your comments with our team. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services. It's true that hotel's current location is not in most perfect status yet, and nearby facilities still need further development. For any caused inconvenience, please have my sincerest apology.