All reviews the executive lounge next morning room cleaning near airport hotel team business district express laundry nice hotel chinese restaurant nice pool swimming pool stayed for nights comfortable bed rooms are large business trip jin taxi
Reviewed 4 December 2017 via mobile

I arrived with my colleague at Shanghai pudong airport and got met by the hotel pickup service - Jacob. He was already greeting us at the pick up area with a very warm smile and took us to the car very quickly.

Generally a very smooth ride though it was long. Appreciate his effort and warm welcome.

Good job Jacob!

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
Pullman_Wuxi, General Manager at Pullman Wuxi New Lake, responded to this reviewResponded 5 December 2017

Dear guest,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Pullman Wuxi New Lake, and thank you so much for your kind recognition upon our staff service.

It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. I will share your comments with our team. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services. In future, we will keep on working hard to deliver more comfortable and enjoyable stay experience.

Reviewed 20 November 2017

No complaints about the property itself or the service. Staff were generally friendly, and front desk staff expressed their appreciation for my brand loyalty. The room was spacious and pleasant, with a comfortable bed and well-designed bathroom (with a closed toilet compartment and a bathtub). The desk chair did leave a bit to be desired.

The breakfast buffet was quite good, but there is room for some improvement - staff should offer tea of coffee when showing guests to their table, and quite frankly coffee machines are out of place at a facility of this caliber. While perhaps a coffee station like the one at the Pullman in Ho Chi Minh City would be a bit too much, they should definitely import their sister hotel's fresh juice bar.

The one problem at this hotel, and it can be a big one, is its isolation. It is near a new business district that almost entirely shuts down at night. And it is not even centrally located within the district, meaning that the closest restaurants and convenience stores are a 15-minute walk away. Restaurant options are extremely limited (all Chinese, and probably requiring at least basic knowledge of the language).

Taxis are not easy to find, even when the hotel requests them, meaning that going into the city is not always a practical alternative. On the plus side, the airport is not too far away. And of course, for travelers with business in the nearby district, it is very convenient.

Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Pullman_Wuxi, General Manager at Pullman Wuxi New Lake, responded to this reviewResponded 22 November 2017

Dear guest,

Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we sincerely look forward to your next stay.

Reviewed 29 October 2017

We stayed 2 nights and found this hotel to be very comfortable and quiet. They lost a point because the prices for extra amenities are way out of order. 35¥ for a soda (3¥ at a regular shop) - why gouge the customer? Some spots on the carpet - ought to have been cleaned.

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Pullman_Wuxi, General Manager at Pullman Wuxi New Lake, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2017

Dear guest,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Pullman Wuxi New Lake. First of all, thank you so much for your kind recognition upon us. Meanwhile, I am sorry that your experience is not perfect yet; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

At Pullman, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer; therefore your feedback is very important to us. We will keep on working hard to deliver more comfortable and valuable stay experience.

Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

When I stay in Pullman Wuxi New Lake, Everything was so perfect to me. When I first came to hotel, concierge give me a warmest welcome and help to pick up my leggage.
When I check in, the receptionist was very friendly and kind. Room condition was very good and clean. The best thing in this hotel that I think is a breakfast.
It is open from 6:30 to 10:30.
So very flexable and I can enjoy my breakfast leisurely. The thing that I surprised is that Despite Chinese food is usually not to my taste,
but they have lots of kind breakfast menu including Korean food. So I feel very satisfied.
If I have another chance to go Wuxi, I want to go to Pullman Wuxi New Lake again !

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Storyteller735900
Pullman_Wuxi, General Manager at Pullman Wuxi New Lake, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2017

Dear guest,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Pullman Wuxi New Lake. Thank you so much for your kind recognition upon our hotel and staff service, and it is our great honor to accompany you a nice trip.

Reviewed 23 June 2017 via mobile

I and my friend was there on 14th June for the business trip. The property is very nice. They have maintained cleanliness very well. It is very near to airport so could take flight of 7 am. Only thing for Indian traveller is Indian restaurant as it is bit far away. O/w it's good property for business ppl.

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank munjal2406
Pullman_Wuxi, General Manager at Pullman Wuxi New Lake, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2017

Dear guest,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Pullman Wuxi New Lake, thank you so much for your kind recognition upon our hotel and facilities.

Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we sincerely look forward to you and your friend's next stay.