Grand Park Wuxi(Wuxi)
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
All reviewsnear airportnice hotelcomfortable bednice roomstayed two nightsbusiness tripdistricttaxiluxurychinesetoiletbathtub
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 23 January 2018 via mobile

I stayed Pullman wuxi for business. As I am not Chinese, I was very satisfied that the staffs in Hotel could speak English very well. While I was waiting for Check-in, the staff at Frond Desk was keep talking to me with smile. I felt very welcomed to Hotel. The room was big enough and comfortable. Compared to the other hotel, the lights and the carpet color altogether made me enough to feel relax. When I called staff for something I needed, she quckly delivered to my room with friendly smile. I appreciate that. Based on my experience, It is quite rare to see such a good service in China. The breakfast was also diverse enough for foreigner with great service. I had great journy at Pullman wuxi. I highly recommed!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Pullman_Wuxi, General Manager at Pullman Wuxi New Lake, responded to this reviewResponded 25 January 2018

Dear guest,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Pullman Wuxi New Lake. Thank you so much for your kind recognition upon our hotel and staff service, and it is our great honor to accompany you a nice business trip.

It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. I will share your comments with our team. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services. In future, we will keep on working hard to deliver more comfortable and enjoyable stay experience.

Reviewed 19 December 2017 via mobile

My room was a suite. But in fact just a normal room with a wall in between. So each part was small with too much furniture.

Too much people so I was refused in restaurant. I ordered room service.
I ordered a very rear sirloin steak, and got a burnt one. The sauce of ceasar salade was not good, i left the salade.
Price was incredibly high, for such bad food.

Very basic breakfast buffet. Less than what we can expect.

Bathroom : door handle of shower felt down.

No body at check out, but it took already 10 mn.

Only positive point : easy to get a taxi. Hotel close to airport

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Lionel S
Pullman_Wuxi, General Manager at Pullman Wuxi New Lake, responded to this reviewResponded 21 December 2017

Dear guest,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Pullman Wuxi New Lake. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

At Pullman, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer; therefore your feedback is very important to us. Regarding to room facility problem that you've mentioned, our engineering is now in fixing. Also regarding to check out speed and F&B problem, I have shared your feedback with our Room Director and F&B Director in first time, and we will strengthen training to our staffs to avoid its happening again.

We appreciate your sharing your concerns, we will work harder to improve, and it is our hope that you will give us the opportunity to better serve you in the near future.

Reviewed 4 December 2017 via mobile

I arrived with my colleague at Shanghai pudong airport and got met by the hotel pickup service - Jacob. He was already greeting us at the pick up area with a very warm smile and took us to the car very quickly.

Generally a very smooth ride though it was long. Appreciate his effort and warm welcome.

Good job Jacob!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Pullman_Wuxi, General Manager at Pullman Wuxi New Lake, responded to this reviewResponded 5 December 2017

Dear guest,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Pullman Wuxi New Lake, and thank you so much for your kind recognition upon our staff service.

Reviewed 20 November 2017

No complaints about the property itself or the service. Staff were generally friendly, and front desk staff expressed their appreciation for my brand loyalty. The room was spacious and pleasant, with a comfortable bed and well-designed bathroom (with a closed toilet compartment and a bathtub). The desk chair did leave a bit to be desired.

The breakfast buffet was quite good, but there is room for some improvement - staff should offer tea of coffee when showing guests to their table, and quite frankly coffee machines are out of place at a facility of this caliber. While perhaps a coffee station like the one at the Pullman in Ho Chi Minh City would be a bit too much, they should definitely import their sister hotel's fresh juice bar.

The one problem at this hotel, and it can be a big one, is its isolation. It is near a new business district that almost entirely shuts down at night. And it is not even centrally located within the district, meaning that the closest restaurants and convenience stores are a 15-minute walk away. Restaurant options are extremely limited (all Chinese, and probably requiring at least basic knowledge of the language).

Taxis are not easy to find, even when the hotel requests them, meaning that going into the city is not always a practical alternative. On the plus side, the airport is not too far away. And of course, for travelers with business in the nearby district, it is very convenient.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Pullman_Wuxi, General Manager at Pullman Wuxi New Lake, responded to this reviewResponded 22 November 2017

Dear guest,

Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we sincerely look forward to your next stay.

Reviewed 29 October 2017

We stayed 2 nights and found this hotel to be very comfortable and quiet. They lost a point because the prices for extra amenities are way out of order. 35¥ for a soda (3¥ at a regular shop) - why gouge the customer? Some spots on the carpet - ought to have been cleaned.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Pullman_Wuxi, General Manager at Pullman Wuxi New Lake, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2017

Dear guest,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Pullman Wuxi New Lake. First of all, thank you so much for your kind recognition upon us. Meanwhile, I am sorry that your experience is not perfect yet; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

At Pullman, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer; therefore your feedback is very important to us. We will keep on working hard to deliver more comfortable and valuable stay experience.