ShenYang DaQing Hua JiaoZi (Ma Road Wan Dian)
Ranked #8 of 1,563 Restaurants in Shenyang
Cuisines: Chinese
Description: Food and historical items of the Manchu ethnic group.
Description: Food and historical items of the Manchu ethnic group.
Reviewed 27 February 2016 via mobile

The restaurant was beautiful inside and the food was amazing. The waitress was also really kind and tried to speak slowly in order for us to understand.
The jiaozi were very good and also the dish with vegetables.
The total bill for the three dishes was 53 ¥ which is like a bit more than 7 € and I will never get used to the cost of food here.
I'll definitely go back there during my 5-month stay!

Reviewed 17 April 2015

Love this place, the dumplings are to die for.

Cheap, sociable and a cracking place.

Recommend to anyone although if you don't speak Chinese it may be a tad more of a struggle if not with a Chinese speaker

Reviewed 8 February 2015 via mobile

I visited this restaurant on a business trip with 3 colleagues. We found the food very flavorful and fresh. We had 8 dishes and 4 beers;the bill was less than 300RMB. We had fast service but had trouble ordering beer. Luckily pointing to beer at another table worked. It is a very popular spot so either arrive early or make reservations!

Reviewed 17 October 2014

Please if you are ever visiting Shenyang check this place out! The dumplings are exquisite! This place is always packed. Great food and beer! Miss it

1  Thank Rachelhawkins
Reviewed 29 July 2014

I went there following trip advisor reviews and I can say i wasn't disappointed at all. 120 rmb for a dinner for two, including beer, delicious broccoli and the typical 锅包肉.my boyfriend is not fan of Chinese food but this time he asked to go back there