All reviews paulaner restaurant nice hotel fluent in english an excellent choice chinese and western food excellent location would stay here again executive floor breakfast buffet taxi brewery china facilities gm
Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

Friendly staff nothing is too much trouble. Nice facilities, great menu I would defiantly stay here again. The food was delicious, I can actually say it was a real treat.
I ordered English breakfast tea and they didn’t bring milk so popped it back very quickly. Very impressed one happy customer.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
KISHE024, E-commerce manager at Kempinski Hotel Shenyang, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2018

Dear Guest,
Thank you so much for your very generous comments following your recent stay at Kempinski Hotel Shenyang. I am really pleased that you enjoyed your experience with us and that you found both the location of the hotel and the comfort of our rooms highlights of your stay.
Please let me know when you are planning a return to Shenyang as it would be my pleasure to look after your reservation personally and ensure another memorable stay.
Christy

Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

I stayed several years here in Kempinski Shenyang. It is the best Hotel in town.
During this time step by step it’s more modern and fashion. The new GM upgrade it step by step. A perfect and new renovated breakfast room is already available. And the taste is so good of the Chinese and Western food .The brewery in Paulaner is so great. All people around you spread a so worm an familiarity feeling. I will say thank you that I got there a so good experience in Kempinski. I will come back here.
Thank You at all staffs of Kempinski Shenyang

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
KISHE024, Manager at Kempinski Hotel Shenyang, responded to this reviewResponded 25 December 2017

Dear Morris,
Thank you so much for your very generous comments following your stay at Kempinski Hotel Shenyang. We are really pleased that you enjoyed your experience with us and that you found the comfort of our rooms highlights of your stay.
Please let us know when you are planning a return to Shenyang as it would be our pleasure to look after your reservation and ensure another memorable stay.
Shirley

Reviewed 17 November 2017 via mobile

This hotel was suggested to me by the company I traveled to see. It was a perfect choice.

You can tell that the employees of this hotel take great pride in their establishment. Everything was perfectly attended to... from the welcome by the doorman, the layout of the lobby, the thoroughness of the staff, the elegance of the room or the selection of the breakfast buffet, everything was top notch!

This was my first trip to China so I really appreciated the ability of the staff to communicate in English.

The Kempinski get my highest recommendation. I will stay there again.

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
KISHE024, Manager at Kempinski Hotel Shenyang, responded to this reviewResponded 21 November 2017

"""Dear Guest, It was a great pleasure to have you staying at Kempinski Hotel Shenyang!
Thanks for your comments.
We will keep to enhance our facilities and service, in order to provide you with a better stay experience . There are many different seasonal promotion active on the hotel website and online booking channel for your order. We look forward to welcome you back to our hotel in the very near future.
Warm regards,"" "

Reviewed 27 September 2017

This hotel was great value. The room was decent by Chinese hotel standards.
The room is good value. Not overly fancy, but very decent for Chinese hotels.
The nearby street markets were great.
Great lobby and the staff had good English

Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
KISHE024, Manager at Kempinski Hotel Shenyang, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2018

Reviewed 29 August 2017

No need to stay to any other place, I am a fan of Kempinski hotel in Shenyang and I never got disappointed. High standards of service, a strong customer-excellence focus, delicate room decoration, superb restaurant with the food quality at his top and a wonderful team. Great job Mr Prasmo, General Manager. I will come again for sure.

Room tip: Higher floor to reduce street noise and to have a best city view
Date of stay: July 2017