2,382 results
All reviews horizon club owen bruck nora qingdao lounge gym location floor
Reviewed 23 September 2018 via mobile

Mercy Zhou and Monika Wang have provided very good service. They are very helpful and kind. The lounge environment is nice and clean. Food prices are reasonable. Overall, this hotel is always mr first choice when I trace to jinan.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with 单个酒店
Reviewed 7 September 2018 via mobile

Nice assistance from Harry. We were not sure about the how to go to Mount Tai, Harry was very patient in helping us with great local knowledge. We had a great experience in this hotel. Brand new room and amazing facilities.
Thanks a lot!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank franc_fran
Reviewed 24 August 2018 via mobile

We visited Coffee Spring with family. Great service and friendly staff made us feel at home. Thanks David Shao for the wonderful coffee with my face on :)

Very good selection of food comprising traditional local delights and international favourites.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with 单个酒店
Reviewed 15 August 2018 via mobile

I stayed in the Shanghai-La Hotel and visited the Horizon Club on the 4th floor! I was about 10 min late for breakfast but Owen and Beth made sure I can still enjoy some breakfast! They are very helpful and kind and make your stay here very comfortable and welcoming! I will definitely be back! Thank you Owen and Beth for providing a very high standard service!!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 August 2018

Shangri-la is my preferred choice in hotels. For the two-night stay we have in Jinan, I chose to book my family and our family friends in at Shangri-La Jinan.

I first looked at the Golden Circle Shangri-la app to check what's on offer in the hotel and then emailed their reservation team. The reservation team offered us the "Discover the Spring City" package which included breakfast, tickets to a boat trip in Baotu Springs, afternoon tea in the hotel, access to the Horizon room, etc.

We wanted to do some sightseeing in Jinan so the package was a good choice for us.

We booked 3 rooms. During check-in, we were helped by Bruck Wu and Elena Wang. They were both very efficient and gave very clear responses to our queries. We were lucky to have one of our rooms upgraded as well! The rooms are huge and really luxurious.

We made use of the Horizon room and was served by Ross Zhang. Loved it and he was very attentive to our needs.

It was a fantastic stay and I look forward to returning.

Room Tip: Get rooms with access to the Horizon Club
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family