Good things first:
- cheap considering the location
- room is large,
- bed and pillows are comfy,
- free wifi in the room,
- breakfast is fine,
- very good location in Chengdu (walking zone with all the shops, restaurants etc. ...) so it is convenient to walk around and only it takes a 10 minutes walk to the subway
- friendly staff despite very poor English but at least they tried
Then comes the improvement points:
- room smelt strongly cigarettes and bathroom smelt sewer so we asked to change room. Next one was less smelly but still quite strong (was on our clothes next morning) and the bathroom still smelt badly sewer. View was ok but the window did not close properly, and since Chinese honk quite often, we diminished the noise by blocking our luggage in front of the window. Thankfully it was not winter time despite already cool.
Overall I would recommend for one or two nights because of the great location and the reasonable price.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Agoda and Ctrip TA so you can book your Civil Aviation Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.