US$127
Trip.com
US$90
US$81
  • Pool
Ibis Chengdu Chunxi(Chengdu)(Great Value!)
US$28
US$196
US$164
InterContinental
  • Pool
All reviewsbutler serviceyan tingsocial restaurantspg platinumrooftop barbath amenitiesautomatic toiletthe toilet seatdouble sinkshigh techelegant hotelturn down servicegreat propertywelcome drinkconcierge teamspacious roomcorner room
Reviewed 20 March 2018

Love love love this hotel. It was sad that we were only there for one night. It is brand new and everything is automated. When we walked in the curtains opened up and the lights turned on, knew I would love this room. My highlight for this room was that it had a chandelier in the middle of it I was very impressed. The washroom was amazing and loved the showers. I would stay here anytime. The breakfast in the morning was phenomenal!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Michael K, General Manager at The St. Regis Chengdu, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2018

Thank you for staying at the St. Regis Chengdu and sharing your feedback, I'm very glad to know that you enjoyed your stay very much. Here at the St, Regis we wish every guest have an exquisite stay, our room is in fact some of the largest in town, 65m2 equipped with comfortable Simmons and many electronic gadgets. I have shared your comments with related departments and we look forward to welcome you back very soon.

Reviewed 22 February 2018

Got several greeting emails from butler before I arrived at the hotel. Felt very welcome.

The hotel prepared welcome gifts generously which made it a little bit waste.

The hotel condition was kept a little bit better than Ritz Chengdu, given it was around one year later opened.

Strongly recommend the Chinese restaurant in the 2nd floor.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Michael K, General Manager at The St. Regis Chengdu, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2018

Dear valued guest,

Thank you for staying at the St. Regis Chengdu and sharing your feedback, I'm very glad to receive your compliments regarding to our service and hardware etc. Here at the St. Regis we wish every guest to have an Exquisite Stay and will continue to provide excellent service. Thank you again for your recommendation of our Yan Ting Chinese restaurant and we look forward to welcome you back again very soon.

Best regards

Reviewed 6 February 2018

This is great hotel to stay, hotel itself is very clean, room is spacious, I got a free room upgrade. All the staff are very polite, especially Tina Tian, when I was doing my check, she provided free honey/orange juice drink, this really made me feel at home after long exhausted international flight, definitely will come back.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Michael K, General Manager at The St. Regis Chengdu, responded to this reviewResponded 11 February 2018

Dear L B,

Thank you for staying with the St. Regis Chengdu and sharing your kind comments, I'm extremely proud to know that our team members were able to provide you with enjoyable services that exceed your expectation. I have shared your feedback with the team members and in particular with Tina Tian who were delighted to hear that our services offered were to your satisfaction.Thank you again for your kind comments and we look forward to welcome you back very soon.

Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

The rooms were massive. You take photos of the rooms in wish that your house would one day resemble the rooms here. They were modern and new with fun electrical gadgets which made the stay more comfortable.

Other than the high ceilings my favourite part of the room was the bathroom.

The breakfast was not only delicious but offered a large variety or different things.

I would definitely visit again, just to spend more time at the hotels. Not just out seeing the pandas. Like on this stay.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Michael K, General Manager at The St. Regis Chengdu, responded to this reviewResponded 12 February 2018

Dear Tiffany A,

Thank you for staying at the St. Regis Chengdu and sharing your feedback, I'm very glad to know that you enjoyed your stray very much. Here at the St, Regis we wish every guest have an exquisite stay, our room is in fact some of the largest in town, 65m2 equipped with comfortable Simmons and many electronic gadgets. I have shared your comments with related departments and we look forward to welcome you back very soon.

Reviewed 11 January 2018 via mobile

Stayed at this this week when had a flu so warmly received by hotel reception especially Yvette Li with professionalism and thoughtful helps which really go beyond. I think I recovered soon because of this. Hotel itself is brand new and luxury( everything shines and pop out automatic:) big and yet boutique feeling...

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Michael K, General Manager at The St. Regis Chengdu, responded to this reviewResponded 19 January 2018

Dear cao q,

Thank you for staying with The St. Regis Chengdu and sharing your feedback, I'm very glad to see that our team members were able to provide you with services that go beyond. We match the experience to the guest, crafting each detail to ensure every stay is entirely unique. Thank you again for your kind commnets we look forward to welcome you back very soon.