US$77
US$45
US$95
TripAdvisor
Travelocity
All reviewsnice poolrecommend this hotelsanta martacartagenaspanish
Reviewed 9 November 2017

The common areas of the hotel are beautiful and I can understand why every person in the city says this is a classic and beautiful place to stay.
The architecture of the common areas is very impressive, the hotel is located 5 minutes’ walk from a big mall, which is very practical.
The people working at the hotel were very helpful, especially at the restaurant.
The room I stayed was ok, not something special in terms of decoration and comfort. The room was bit “tired” and need some tuning. Barranquilla is very hot, still, I want the hot water in my shower to work properly, something that did not happen for most of my stay. After I complained a few times they suggested to change the room (that was the right answer) and I did not want to move all my staff.
I had a tight schedule and spent a few hours at the hotel each day, for me was ok. I will recommend this hotel if you need to be in this area of the city and you are not looking for a five-star hotel.
All in all, I would come back but as always it depends on the reason for your visit to the city.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 October 2017

I've reserved a room at the hotel in the carnival period about 4 months ahead.
While checking in it seemed to be that the hotel is full, in spite of the reservation.
At least they have moved me personally on their acc.ount what seemed to be a better hotel

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

The house is charming; it clearly reflects the Middle-East heritage of Barranquilla. Don't miss sitting at the arabesque living room (besides the restaurant) and chilling in the swimming pool. The first day I stayed there, they were playing horrible musig from a non-profesional sound system connected to the barman's computer. I would have prefered a more classy electronic chill-out music, or jazz, or nothing. The cuttlery, electric outlets and furniture of the rooms are a little old (old, not antique); they seem brought from the 80's. Nevertheless I had a very good experience.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

It started with the hot water tank not working,low water pressure also.The wi fi was so bad in the room,i had to go out in the hallway.One day the cable tv went out.The free breakfast was very stingy,they served you and gave you very little.The phone in the room didn't work,they replaced it.The staff was very nice,and responded to every problem quickly

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 June 2017

it is easily the worsted experience i have had in a hotel anywhere in the world!! ,i had 400 dollars stolen from my room by hotel staff and when i reported this to management they were not helpful at all they blamed me and my girlfriend no investigating the crime they made us like we were the criminals, of course we canceled and moved to another hotel and would not recommend this place to anyone especially if you are foreigner!!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple