“First time and was awesome! !”
Review of Cachao

Cachao
Ranked #100 of 555 Restaurants in Barranquilla
Cuisines: Cuban
Reviewed 25 December 2016 via mobile

After many years back to my hometown me my wife and families were to this place. The music and the show were outstanding. Live music with a Colombian band. They played different music of the countries around. The band leader always happy and encouraged the people to dance. Prices are reasonable. Just one thing to tight to dance. And don't forget the soup to recharge your batteries they serve the soup outside oround 2:30am. For sure next time we'll back.

Reviewed 28 November 2016

Only 3 stars, don't let other reviews fool you. My wife, a friend and I went midweek to have some drinks, finger food and to talk. I found the place very pricey for both food and drink. The atmosphere was very nice, as was the furniture, but they were very slow to come up with the appetizers we ordered, and the background music was way too loud. More suited to a discotheque. As we were the only customers there, we asked them to turn it down to a dull roar so we could talk. They did, for about 5 minutes, and then back it went to maximum. We asked again, they said yes but did nothing. Later there was a live presentation which was very good and lasted about 45 minutes. Then back to canned distortion. We ended up moving outside to the heat just so we could talk.
I'd say that if you're young, used to really loud music, and have a pretty good income or are a tourist looking for a bar with a live show, then go ahead, spend the money and enjoy yourself. If you're looking for a higher-class place to have drinks and conversation with background music, then skip this place.

Reviewed 6 August 2016 via mobile

It has indoor and outside seating, the inside has AC...so there's lots of options to choose from. The live music was great, a bit crowded for my taste...but there was still space for dancing. Did not try the food but I've heard is quite ok.
Service was good and fast, prices are reasonable.
Nice place to hear great music and have some drinks.

Reviewed 31 July 2016

Cachao's is a great place for dancing while in Barranquilla. they have live bands (Latin music) and a great bar

Reviewed 25 July 2016

The music and food come together to form a special atmosphere of a night magica.Sito liable if goods to Barranquilla