“Want to be delighted? Eat here.”

Porthos Steakhouse & PUB
Ranked #18 of 479 Restaurants in Barranquilla
Cuisines: American, Colombian, Pub, Gastropub, Brew Pub
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 6 October 2017

Porthos is an excellent restaurant - easily my favorite in the city, and I've been all over the place. It's not pretentious the way some great places can be - instead they serve up high quality food, quickly, and at a very reasonable price. The service is good, the staff are friendly and the decor is fun.

When I went last week with my husband, even though the place was full - it always is on a Friday - I didn't have to wait long, my food came in no time at all. We ordered the Sweet Costeño burger with a rack of BBQ ribs, and to wash it all down, I had a BBC Chapinero Porter and my husband, a BBC Cajicá Honey Ale. Finally, we shared a delicious chocolate brownie with vanilla ice-cream. Overall - awesome!

Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

Excellent burger place and a little bit more. Always love going there with wife or friends, good music, cold beer, excellent food and great service.

Reviewed 20 June 2017 via mobile

Went there with extended family in the early evening. I got a burger. Others got steak, pork chops, or chicken. The burger was great, and the others gave good reports on their food as well. The beer was cold but it was a disappointment that they didn't have Aguila Original, only Aguila Light as far as my favorite Colombian brew. They had a wide variety of beers however. Service was good.

Reviewed 4 June 2017 via mobile

Never taste this kind of meat.... I strongly think that they use some sort of trick to make meat softer. You may finish eating any kind of meat but not a really good one. Taste is funny and they might think softness is everything. Not coming back.

1  Thank jlpdu72
Reviewed 26 March 2017 via mobile

No matter which location great burguers quality service and great ingredients. Top 3 burguers in Barranquilla. Great beers too. To eat at location or to go. Its good price for the quality. Its a $8 usd burguer. Under 8 dollar burguer its the best