“Great Place!!!”

Nena Lela Trattoria Buenavista
Ranked #9 of 545 Restaurants in Barranquilla
Reviewed 3 April 2017 via mobile

Great Italian food with an awesome attention. I was outside with my family waiting for a table and the owner gave us a glass of white wine. Later, we ate delicious.

Reviewed 10 February 2017

I suggest having dinner, excellent service and great adapted italian recipes to Caribbean taste. Putanesca pasta is recommended/

Reviewed 15 January 2017 via mobile

This traditional Italian is always a good choice. Guillo is an extraordinary chef. Its pricy but really good. Its a family that knows its roots and the food its an expression of Naples

Reviewed 4 January 2017

Okay, so eating in a mall does kinda suck. But I obviously went there knowing I was going to be eating in a shopping mall. So no surprise there. I had the Lasagna Pasticio Guisseppe Verdi and the Pizza Principe Guillermo. On the pizza, the buffalo mozzarella cheese and nice crispy crust were nice, but other than that, it was a little plain. The Lasagna bolognese on the other hand was excellent. So much flavor packed in there... it was one of the best lasagnas I can remember eating, and I like my lasagna. If you don't mind eating in a commercial shopping area, and you're craving some solid Italian food (which is hard to find in Colombia)... then check it out!

Reviewed 24 August 2016

Fairly inexpensive and pretty good Italian food. It is pleasant stop if at mall and need a bite. They also have a full indoor restaurant located on or near 49C,, but any taxi will know if you say NAY NA LAY LA,, Nna Lela in Spanish Spelling.