“Best Lasagna in country ”

Nena Lela Trattoria Buenavista
Ranked #4 of 479 Restaurants in Barranquilla
Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

It's a wonderful trattoria, I have been looking for a nice Italian restaurant and this place offer a wide range of dishes cooked to delight you

Reviewed 20 July 2017

I cannot recommend it. Pizza was bad. Spagetti were tasty. Prices too high. There are other restaurants in the Same shopping mal.

2  Thank christianhuber626
Reviewed 3 June 2017 via mobile

We looked this up on TripAdvisor and it has a good rating so we went here. It is in the buena vista mall upstairs. We had a salad and some pasta with wine and finished off with a dessert. This Italian food is good with a twist. The staff is super friendly and attentive. They had a DJ there and he took requests. That was a lot of fun. I would highly recommend this place if you love itailian food. Quaint atmosphere and you can sit inside or out in the mall area with a people view.

Reviewed 9 May 2017 via mobile

The attention was really bad. The food wasn't delicious and the price was really high compared with the quality of the food. The waitress give preferential attention to certain custumers. We arrive first but we were served like around 30 minutes after the other table. I don't know why this place is so recommended.

1  Thank Roberto G
Reviewed 3 April 2017 via mobile

Great Italian food with an awesome attention. I was outside with my family waiting for a table and the owner gave us a glass of white wine. Later, we ate delicious.