“Good hamburgers...terrible service”

El Gringo American Kitchen
Ranked #101 of 954 Restaurants in Cali
Price range: US$8 - US$20
Description: American Comfort Food Inspired by the Footpaths of the South West.
Description: American Comfort Food Inspired by the Footpaths of the South West.
Reviewed 29 October 2017

Although the hamburgers we ordered were quite good, it took them los to 45 minutes to deliver a medium rare cheeseburger. We will skip it till they get their kitchen in order!

Reviewed 28 October 2017 via mobile

Órdenes food for 6 people. One ordered a Philadelphia steak sandwich. The meat was raw and asked to fix it.] They went re-cooked the same product after bitten. Imagine a re-cooked philly. My wife could not eat it. This is a high priced casual food place and should not make this mistakes. late time for me.

Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

I’ve been several times at El Gringo and I definitely love their burgers. Specially “La Gringa” burger that comes with Jack Daniels sauce and onion rings in the burger. Their bread is soft and fluffy but at the same time not too thick. I’ve also tried their Maple Bacon and Machonacho burger and they are also great. You can choose either fries, coleslaw or onion rings with your burger. My favourite sof drink is “ Chai Rojo” or Red Chai. I recommend it, is delicious. The environment is more like a sports bar, with Tv’s showing sport games and rock music. One of the best things about this place is the customee service.

Reviewed 5 May 2017 via mobile

Had been at El Gringo few times. I know one of the cookers for years and when she is there she always look to satisfy my tastes. The food is good, but service is very variable, some times is good, some times ok, and some times nit good. Have two happy hours per night so you can go there for drinks to.

Reviewed 20 April 2017 via mobile

As you would expect due to the area this place is extremely expensive to eat and drink at. We ordered a cocktail and I ended up cutting my lip on the broken glass that it came in. Didn't see it before I drank it. Showed the main waiter onsite at the time and he didn't really care too much or apologise.

1  Thank Shane H