“Service is fine but it needs maintenance”
Review of OfiHotel Versalles

OfiHotel Versalles
Ranked #14 of 92 Hotels in Cali
Reviewed 25 July 2017

We had been in this hotel three times, and the service continue being good, the receptionist regularly is bilingual and that is helpful when you only speak English, the rooms are quiet you so can sleep well. One negative thing this time is that this hotel needs maintenance, we noticed that this time, we saw several problems. Shame. Hopefully the management read this and do something about it. We saw some blankets and sheets with stains. Come one guys! Attention to detail.

Room Tip: ask for quiet rooms.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 21 June 2017

Nice option for business travel. Location was very good for me, it is the north part of Cali.
Service was very good only had one problem in the check out they charged me for something but then changed it because I had not taken it from the room.
Good big breakfast served in the terrace with a nice view.
Rooms are big and comfortable.
Price is very good. Will stay again.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 August 2016

We room we had was at the front and the window wouldn't close properly so there was a bit of noise, the staff tried to fix it and offered to move us but we used earplugs and it wasn't such a bother. The day time receptionist went out of his way to help us, he was wonderful. There were some great restaurants within walking distance. Breakfast was a bit unusual as you had to order the previous night, you had a choice of 4 different options.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 April 2016

On September 2014 I had written a review regarding my experience at the Ofi. Kely Johanna Murcia G., Directora Comercial, had reached out wanting to rectify some of our bad moments and potential refund us some fees and asked that I modify my rating. She also wanted me to give the hotel another try and have a different experience. At the end we agreed on a complimentary night stay, which she said had no time limitation and can be used by anyone. I had asked her for email confirmation of this and she said it would not be needed because it would be noted on their system.

On April 22, 2016 I reached out because I was planning a trip and would finally be able to use the complimentary night. I was looking forward to visiting Ofi and having a different experience. However, Julio Cesar Ospina, Receptionist, responded to my inquiry of the complimentary night and said that it was only good for 6 months. I had explained that the Kely mentioned there being no time limit to this complimentary stay and that it was based difficulties during my visit but never received a response and neither did a manager reach out to me, which is what I expected.

My thoughts are that Ofi never wanted to correct the situation and they just wanted me to change my rating so they could maintain an excellent rating. Also, offering a room with a time limitation of 6 months is unrealistic because tourist do not visit the same country within 6 months. The fact that Kely did not send me an email confirmation of the complimentary room with no time limitation adds to my thought that it was an empty promise so that I could change my rating to their benefit.

Room Tip: Some rooms have poor A/C and can be very warm.
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled with friends
3  Thank RomanaLola10
Reviewed 24 March 2016

loved staying at this hotel
the rooms are spacious and clean
has air conditional and cable tv
good toiletries and location is perfect close to chipichape mall
breakfast in the room was also real nice touch just set it us with the front desk the day before with the time and your order and it will be there also very tasty

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family