“Normal Brazilian reastaurant”

Price range: US$10 - US$20
Cuisines: Barbecue, Brazilian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Restaurant specialized in Rodizio, Brazilian typical dish that consists of 12 different types of meats and salads, in the form of "all you can eat" for the same price. It also offers a variety of grilled meat, accompanied by the best wines or beers. A cozy, elegant and glamorous, for all occasion and all the family.
Reviewed 24 September 2016

This is the tipical Rodizio restaurant where you can eat several kind of meat.
Honestly not all the type of meet I tried were really good. Pork and some pieces of beef were standard quality. Picada let me down a little because was not tender I expected. Filet mignon was delicious.
The sides are very good and maybe too much!
Caipirinha is too strong to drink during the dinner.

Reviewed 13 August 2016

The restaurant is located right outside the Hotel Spiwak, food is good and the service is equally good. Best to be hungry when you go there as the portions are ample.

Reviewed 21 July 2016 via mobile

This restaurant offers a Brazilian menu that is quite good with fast service. Multiple salad choices are brought to your table and then the meat starts to come. Pace yourself and leave room for dessert and great Colombian coffee after. Not interested in the full Brazilian all you can eat menu? No problem, other choices are available. Very affordable prices.

Reviewed 4 August 2015

The restaurant was right outside the lobby of the Spiwak Hotel. My guests and I were looking for a place to eat and chose Rodizio because of its convenience. I have eaten at Brazilian Restaurants like this many times in the U.S. so I was not expecting anything different. I will say I was very pleasantly surprised! The service was truly outstanding: not overwhelming but expeditious enough that all our needs were met without feeling smothered. The sides were served family style and all of them were flavorful. This is a restaurant that obviously emphasizes meat, and meat there was. In typical fashion it was served on skewers many different cuts and all were cooked to our liking, and all were flavorful. The staff as stated were outstanding: friendly, and pleasant. All with a smile and willing to satisfy out needs. We all left with full stomachs especially the children. The price was shocking, almost half what we would pay in the U.S. I have no complaints and will go back when I am in this city again. I highly recommend it.

Reviewed 22 November 2014

I had saved up some money to eat here. I'm used to spending $2 for most meals here in Colombia, and not $20 (plus tip). Needless to say, I had very high expectations.

The restaurant is inside a huge hotel, which is connected to the mall (convenient for an after-rodizio stroll to burn some calories).

I've eaten at many rodizio places in Brazil, and wanted to compare. Like other rodizios, we could eat an unlimited amount of the meats and the side dishes here.

Some of the comments on tripadvisor warned of the "slow service". But when I went yesterday, I was pleasantly surprised -- the waiter came over to our table every three minutes to check up on us and bring meats and side dishes. It's a small and cozy restaurant, and there were maybe 10 other guests. Regardless, the service was excellent, and the staff helped take some photos and we had some good laughs with them.

They gave us so much food. We were so full by the 8th or 9th meat, but ate all 12 because they were too delicious to say no to. Each of the 12 meats were amazing, and the guy gave us very generous slices for each.

The side dishes were pretty good too, especially the pineapple salad. They didn't have the variety of side dishes like in the huge rodizios in Brazil, but 10 sides was a good amount.

The quality of the meats were on par with the rodizios in Brazil. The service was excellent.

4  Thank Shin F