“Taisu is a must have! ”
Review of Taisu

Taisu
Ranked #40 of 895 Restaurants in Cali
Price range: US$5 - US$17
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Taisu especializes in sushi and asian fusion dishes ,rices, teppanyaki , ceviches,Poke and salads.Located in the main strip of beautiful restaurants in Granada, outdoor sitting and indoor.
Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

It's rare for me to take the time and write a review; it has to either be really good or really bad.
This was by far my favorite restaurant in Granada and overall my most memorable in Cali.
The location is easy to find, very clean, safe, trendy, and surprisingly unique. I was surprised with the variety and choices the menu has to offer. The menu is very vibrant lots of color and pictures so don't be alarmed when you want to order everything, it happened to me. Service was quick and waiters are attentive.
I'm from California so I have high sushi expectations I've also been to Japan so I can be very picky. I was very happy with the fish and the produce it is definitely high quality i could tell how fresh it was. I am very confident that whatever you order will be delicious. If you are in Cali and you need an Asian fix Taisu will do just that!

Taisu C, Gerente at Taisu, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2017

Melissa.
Thanks for visiting Taisu.
It was a pleasure meeting you and we are glad you like our food.
Have a wonderful trip and hope to see you again.

Reviewed 9 June 2017 via mobile

My boyfriend and I came to Taisu for a belated birthday lunch when we arrived to Cali, and were blown away. Sushi is a favorite food for us at home, so we know what good sushi tastes like, and for the money, this didn't disappoint!
We tried the Mountain, Ojo de Tigre, and Spicy Tuna Crunch rolls (favorite) and enjoyed several glasses of good wine on their patio. Our server Cristian and Fernando (owner?) were so kind to us: talkative, interesting, and incredibly friendly (and, if it matters, their English is great). Great place to come on your first day in Cali and get suggestions for activities and must-sees.

If you're looking for a place in Cali to "treat yourself," this is the place to come. If we make it back to Cali one day, this will be our first celebratory meal!

Taisu C, Gerente at Taisu, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2017

Karla, thanks for visiting us.
It was a pleasure meeting you both.
Have a Wonder ful trip.
Hope to see you back.

Reviewed 17 May 2017 via mobile

This California native is delighted to have found.some mouth-watering sushi in an adorable pocket of Cali! Very fresh and creative rolls. It is obvious the owner takes much pride in this quaint, yet classy establishment. Tried Arigato and Mountain and loved both. Excellent service!

Taisu C, Gerente at Taisu, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2017

Thanks for visiting us.
Hope to see you back.

Reviewed 16 May 2017

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! If you are in Cali and are craving asian food, this is the place to go! I ordered Nippon, Mountain roll, and arigato and everything was INCREDIBLE! The flavors and the plates were very good. Not to mention the owner was super friendly! He hung around and talked with us. They also do take out if you are wanting to have a night in!

Taisu C, Gerente at Taisu, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2017

Sara, thanks for visiting us and writing those beatiful coments.
We hope to see you again.
Have a safe trip.

Reviewed 12 March 2017 via mobile

Even though taisu is an Asian fusion place, I must say their food was pretty good in a city not very full of Asians!
So entering this place, I had my doubts.

I had the mixed meat Thai fried rice and it was pretty good. Tasted like wok fire, meat was tender. The sesame seeds were a great touch.