US$54
US$55
  • Restaurant
US$327
TripAdvisor
All reviewsfront deskordered room servicejunior suitehotel is locatedbreakfast buffetwalking distancesmall poolhotel roomairportlobbygymtaxicityneighborhoodreycristosalsa
Reviewed 15 November 2017 via mobile

The rooms are big and clean, breakfast area has lot of tables, employees attention are excellent. Location is also good, good restaurants around! Close to a hospital, you can hear ambulances , but is not an issue!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Redes Sociales F, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Four Points By Sheraton Cali, responded to this reviewResponded 20 November 2017

Dear Mr. Thiago_Goncalves

Greetings from hotel Four Points by Sheraton Cali.

We have received your comments through Tripadvisor, thank you for taking the time to evaluate our service and sharing a review about your experience at our hotel.

We are pleased to hear your wonderful feedback about our facilities, location and our staff, we have shared it with whole team.

Once Again thank you to write us and we hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 17 October 2017 via mobile

Poor Service, waiters disqualified and disrespectful, there was too much noise I couldn’t sleep, the room keys didn’t work at all, they remained deactivated! The WiFi sucked, terrible service by the pool, I don’t recommend it at all!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Andres R
Redes Sociales F, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Four Points By Sheraton Cali, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2017

Dear Mr Andres R.

Greetings from hotel Four Points by Sheraton Cali.

Thank you for taking the time to evaluate our services and sharing your review about your stay with us.

We apologize for the inconvenience presented with the helpful waters, air conditioner of the room, wifi service and service pool; we have notified your comments to the corresponding areas for a follow up.

Upholding our commitment to provide a memorable experience with exceptional service, we hope to have an opportunity to better your experience with us whenever your travels bring you back to Cali.

Reviewed 15 October 2017

I had a nice three day stay at the Four Points in Cali. I took a junior suite, which I must admit was just too much room for me while traveling solo. I had been there for two days before I realized the suite had a second bathroom. I don't think I had a corner room, but with the balcony, I had distant but clear views of both hills for Tres Cruces and Cristo Rey. The hotel sits in the Versailles neighborhood of Cali. I was kind of surprised at the amount of guest and business meeting traffic. I don't know why I was surprised, since Cali is the third populous city in the country. I previously stayed at the Cali Marriott, and the flow of traffic there seemed lighter, probably due to a wider lobby space. The Four Points reception desk is closer to the entrance, so it probably creates a narrow view of its lobby. There is also a stairway in the middle of the lobby which cuts off the real size of the lobby which is actually spacious. Once you notice, it was good to see that the well kept facilities were being appreciated by all ages without being rowdy. The amenities were on par with every other Four Points, and of course the Cooks restaurant delivered exquisite meals. I still think the Cooks in Bogota is better. However, the Cali hotel offers an onsite deli for lighter fare, and also serves as the breakfast buffet. I don't think I tried the restaurants for lunch. And I did not schedule a day at the spa to offer an opinion.

Within my room, I will offer the following note about the main bathroom. I was kind of perplexed by the combined shower and tub. I am sure I have been in several hotels with a tub, but this one seemed kind of elevated so that I needed to take special care to clear the edges. Maybe I should have used the gym facilities at the hotel - LOL. I guess I am not used to junior suites, but I could very quickly. Overall, I recommend Four Points at Cali for all types of guests. The staff are gracious, responsive, and protective.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Redes Sociales F, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Four Points By Sheraton Cali, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2017

Dear Mr. Bajbaj.

Greetings from hotel Four Points by Sheraton Cali.

Thank you for taking the time to share us about your experience at our hotel, we are happy for your wonderful comments about our facilities, cook's restaurant and specially for recommending our hotel to other travelers.

On the other hand, we apologize for the inconveniente presented with the tub, we have shared your feedback with the correspond area to follow up

Once again thank you to write, we hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 10 September 2017

Good hotel. People who work there are eager to make sure you are satisfied. Hotel is very safe and food is OK there. Rooms are comfortable and have wifi and good internet connection. Hotel has its own taxi service, however it is paid by customer.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Redes Sociales F, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Four Points By Sheraton Cali, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2017

Dear Mr. Bojan B.

Greetings from hotel Four Points by Sheraton Cali.

Thank you for taking the time to evaluate our service and sharing a review about your experience at our hotel.

We are very happy for your wonderful comments about the Internet service, the rooms, the taxi service and our staff, we are always looking for ways to improve our service.

Once Again thank you for the comments and we hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 18 March 2017 via mobile

Staff was EXTREMELY attentive and helpful. In particular Leonor Obando gave us several good travel tips including taking a Velotax from the local bus depot to Popayan ($130,000 for 2 of us in the taxi style). It's a small van or taxi that travels direct to the town without the milk run we'd get with a large bus. The taxi style picked us up from the hotel, but the vans depart from the local bus terminal. Breakfast and dinner were exceptional and the gym was decently outfitted. Only (small) negative was that the shower sprayed out a wide stream of water leaving you feeling that not much was hitting any one body part. Strongly recommend taking a 3hr city tour ending with a Salsa lesson, which the hotel can set you up with - see TA reviews for Valley Adventours.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank PermanentWknd
Redes Sociales F, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Four Points By Sheraton Cali, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2017

Dear Guest.

Greetings from hotel Four Points by Sheraton Cali.

Thank you for taking the time to evaluate our service and sharing your magnificent review about your experience at our hotel, we have shared it with our staff and specially with Leonor, she will be happy to hear about you.

Once again thank you for writing us and we hope to see you soon.

Best regards,