Aparta Hotel Canaveralejo(Cali)(Great Value!)
US$29
  • Restaurant
US$350
US$297
TripAdvisor
All reviewsfront deskordered room servicejunior suiteinternet connectionspoke englishtaxi servicebreakfast buffetwalking distancesmall poolhotel roomlobbyemergenciesgymcityneighborhoodjacuzzirey
Reviewed 24 May 2018

This is my second review of this hotel and my stays are getting better and better. I had an issue with loud neighbors, I talked to the front desk and they agreed to move me even though they were SOLD out. The room I got was great, the bed was better and I slept great. The customer service at the Sheraton is some of the best I've been exposed to, they are polite, courteous and even call you by you name. I like that kind of hospitality, they make you feel at home, not like your a customer. Thanks Again Sheraton Cali.

Room Tip: All the rooms that end in "19", corner rooms, very large.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Yeny H, General Manager at Hotel Four Points By Sheraton Cali, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Tony

Warm greetings.

Thank you for taking the time to evaluate our service and sharing a review about your experience at our hotel.

It's a pleasure to read your comments about our staff, we really are happy to know that your stary was great.

Once again thank you to write us and we hope to see you soon!

Yubiza Nieto

Reviewed 3 May 2018

I enjoy my stay, the hotel met my expectations and the employees so friendly. Location excellent close to everything !!! I will come back. The solarium view fabolus. The Cooks Restaurent so good !!! Tks.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Redes Sociales F, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Four Points By Sheraton Cali, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Mr. Raul,

Warm greetings.

We are happy to know our hotel and our staff met your expectations. We hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 16 April 2018

I was very happy with the hotel. Everyone was very friendly and most spoke some english which made things a little easier on me. I will be back at hotel over the next couple of months. The food at the restaurant and bar is incredible, I eat there every night.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Redes Sociales F, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Four Points By Sheraton Cali, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2018

Dear Mr. Anthony Michael Verano.

Greetings from hotel Four Points by Sheraton Cali.

We are happy to hear your wonderful comments about the restaurant service and our staff, we have shared it with them.

We are looking forward to your next visit, once again thank you to write us.

Reviewed 8 April 2018

This is a best option in the city, the service is the best. They have a convinient airport shuttle and the restaurant Cooks the food is awesome. 100% recomended. Bar in the Lobby with happy hour. You don't need anything else.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business

Dear 747dmc.

Greetings from hotel Four Points by Sheraton Cali.

We have received your wonderful comments through Tripadvisor about our service, It was a pleasure to attendant your requests.

We glad to know that you will recommend our hotel to othe travelers, once more thank you to write us and we hope to see you soon.

Yubiza Nieto

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

I visit this hotel two times for year , always I recibe very good atención , the rooms was always clean , have pool in the last floor not to big but good for kids to play , the breakfast is good , parking is included, in my case always visit hotel with family is great they have music in night Friday and Saturday, the only i not like was they closed lthe kitchen in night after 10 pm . If something I not like they make sure fixed or looking for solution.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Redes Sociales F, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Four Points By Sheraton Cali, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear Mrs. Diana.

Warm greetings

Thank you for taking the time to evaluate our service and sharing your review about your experience at our hotel.

We are happy to know you stay was amazing and you enjoyed with your family of our facilities and the breakfast service. In regards to our restaurant, It is open until 11 pm. We hope you can enjoy it long time the next time.