“Outstanding lunch”

Ranked #33 of 761 Restaurants in Cartagena
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 10 October 2017 via mobile

We had papas crispy as an entrance topped with delicious beef.
As main dishes we had the risotto de langostinos which I think is a good choice while my girlfriend thinks it's great but as we all know tastes are different. However I would also recommend it.
I myself had de lomito de res which was spectacular. I've never tasted truffle as such a decent underlining note and it was served with a tasty pure yuca. I highly recommend this dish.
The atmosphere and the service are really nice too and during lunchtime the atmosphere is really chill.
Would recommend this place to anyone also for romantic occasions.
The prices are high as everywhere in Cartagena but if you take the quality of the food into account it is fair. In other places here you eat for the same price but never as tasty.

Reviewed 30 September 2017 via mobile

This was our choice for our 10th wedding anniversary.

The staff was great, cozy and friendly.

We took octopus and raviolis from sides menu The raviolis were delicious!!!. Ordered proseco.
The main course were rissoto and fetuccine.

The menu has recently changed and they do not have everything available yet.

By the way is a very nice place with warm people and good ambiance!!!

Reviewed 28 September 2017

Amazing!! Service and Food top notch!! Started with the Mango Shrimp, Braised Short Ribs and Green Bananas.....OMG!!! Couldn't get any better....entrees oxtail WOW..and my husband Shrimp and Coconut Rice....unbelievably good.....Must stop here while in Cartagena...

Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

This was my second time at this restaurant. Food and service were outstanding. Would highly recommend.

Reviewed 6 September 2017

We appreciated the excellent food and service. The ambiance, menu, and location made this the perfect choice for our first night in Cartagena. The Beef Wellington was simply to die for!