“Nice place but not if you’re hungry”
Review of Don Juan

Don Juan
Ranked #64 of 831 Restaurants in Cartagena
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 16 November 2017 via mobile

Service was good fast and friendly, food on the minimal side, so go somewhere else if you are hubgry. Decor and atmosphere was very nice.

2  Thank fideli01

Reviewed 14 November 2017

... and lived up to the hype. We really enjoyed every bit of it, and even lucked out by getting in without a reservation. It's on a cozy street in Cartagena, beside a great cocktail bar (Alquimico; check it out). I had a mojito and the pork belly entree, maybe the best single dish I had in the city. My wife stayed with seafood, although I can't remember which dish, and loved it. Worth dropping by for dinner, for sure.

Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

From the ambiance to the flavorful food and attentive staff, A-maz-ing! I'll definitely be back and highly recommend Don Juan.

Reviewed 10 October 2017 via mobile

We had papas crispy as an entrance topped with delicious beef.
As main dishes we had the risotto de langostinos which I think is a good choice while my girlfriend thinks it's great but as we all know tastes are different. However I would also recommend it.
I myself had de lomito de res which was spectacular. I've never tasted truffle as such a decent underlining note and it was served with a tasty pure yuca. I highly recommend this dish.
The atmosphere and the service are really nice too and during lunchtime the atmosphere is really chill.
Would recommend this place to anyone also for romantic occasions.
The prices are high as everywhere in Cartagena but if you take the quality of the food into account it is fair. In other places here you eat for the same price but never as tasty.

Reviewed 30 September 2017 via mobile

This was our choice for our 10th wedding anniversary.

The staff was great, cozy and friendly.

We took octopus and raviolis from sides menu The raviolis were delicious!!!. Ordered proseco.
The main course were rissoto and fetuccine.

The menu has recently changed and they do not have everything available yet.

By the way is a very nice place with warm people and good ambiance!!!