Centro Hotel(Cartagena)
Hotel Casa Lola(Cartagena)
US$147
US$134
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Capilla del Mar(Cartagena)(Great Value!)
US$151
US$140
Agua Hotel(Cartagena)
US$220
US$196
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$228/night.

US$299
US$248
  • Breakfast included
Allure Bonbon Hotel, by Karisma(Cartagena)(Great Value!)
US$140
US$135
  • Breakfast included
Akel House Hotel(Cartagena)(Great Value!)
US$62
US$46
US$378
US$315
  • Pool
US$293
2,232 results
All reviewsexecutive floorbell boynice place to stayhotel offersbocagrande areacab ridecartgenalatinrooftop
Reviewed 16 April 2017 via mobile

I just got back from a stay at this property. The hotel es well located in the area of Bocagrande, just across from the beach. My stay here was pleasant.
We got there on an early flight and were told that check-in was at 3pm, but we could choose to pay early check-in for about 20USD per person. We decided to pay this. They wouldn't allow us to pay in dollars so we had to go find a place to exchange currency which ended up being about 3 blocks away.
We paid the fee and were given the bracelet since we had booked all inclusive and were told to go have breakfast and that our room would be ready by the time we were done. However this didn't happen. We had to wait for more than 2 hours to get our room, and this was disappointing because it completely defeated the purpose of having paid early check-in.
The room itself was clean and comfortable, and the entire staff is extremely polite and accommodating.
The hotel is a bit old and it definitely needs updating, and since this was a holiday week it was very full so despite having 4 elevators it took a very long time to get from floor to floor.
The food was not very good. I have stayed at many all inclusive hotels around the world and this is very different from regular all inclusives. There is only one restaurant and a snack at the pool and the menu is pretty much the same every day, so this can get a little boring if your stay is long. However Cartagena has many great places to eat, so I would definitely recommend going out as much as possible.
Overall my stay was pleasant and the hotel was adequate.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
CartagenaPlaza, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Hotel Cartagena Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2017

Thank you for taking the time to write such a detailed review. All your comments are essential to improve our service. We will make sure that your complaints are transmitted to all. On the other hand, I personally supervise them to be fulfilled. On the other hand it makes us feel proud that we attend to the needs of our clients in the best way that we can. If you are coming back to our city, do not hesitate to call us.

Cordially,

Aura Liliana Amador López.

Reviewed 17 March 2017

We stayed here for three nights. Room clean with big window to view the beach activities and the ocean. Bath shower taps were little tricky to figure out the right mix of hot and cold water. The staff is really friendly. Especially relating to our unforgettable experience as we left our passports in the locker when we checked out. When realized about the missing passports few hours later, we phoned the hotel. The reception staff found the passports which we later picked up from hotel security staff. Will recommend the hotel as it offers great rate as well as superb breakfast.

Room Tip: The taxi driver outside the hotel can give some price and ask you raised price after.
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
CartagenaPlaza, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Hotel Cartagena Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2017

Dear Traveler. Thank you for your comment and for choosing our hotel. I am happy that you enjoyed your stay and hope to have you again as a guest in our hotel.

Customer Service Coordinator.

Reviewed 14 March 2017

Couldnt get an additional key card for my room (they only give you one and lie about not being able to provide 2) had to wait 20 min for someone to open the door.. eggs at breakfast were green..eww.. facilities are super old (bathrooms) and the price is too high for such a bad experience, you can have something better for way less.. the only good thing here are the maids and waiters they really deserve all the compliments

Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
CartagenaPlaza, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Hotel Cartagena Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2017

Thank you for taking the time to write your comments. All your comments are essential to improve our service. We will make sure that your complaints are transmitted to all. On the other hand, I personally supervise them to be fulfilled.

Aura amateur
Coordinator of customer service.

Reviewed 20 February 2017

Everything was good, except that we were handicapped by the fact that staff spoke very little of English and the services we wanted got very limited of them. In the world of globalization good communication in one common language is very important. However, staff were very courteous and helpful as much as they can. There was only one English channel on TV and hence that also hampered our evening entertainment.

Room Tip: Have more TV channels in English.
Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
CartagenaPlaza, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Hotel Cartagena Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2017

Dear Customer. Thank you for your comments. I am very happy to hear that you have enjoyed your stay with us, we will consider your suggestions. I hope your next stay is just around the corner. Call us if there is anything we can help you with.

Customer Service Coordinator.

Reviewed 11 February 2017 via mobile

Staying at the Cartagena Plaza was a wonderful experience. The staff in every way, could not be better. The staff at Kasabe bar restaurant is Outstanding. They treat us with respect and they make us feel like family. Professional, educated and they keep the place very inviting. I will recommend this place to anybody in the world. Thank you also to the security people,.When I left, my wallet in a taxi, they tracked it and found it for me. I had my wallet in my hand, the next day. Security, kindness and professionalism, are the priorities here !

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends
CartagenaPlaza, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Hotel Cartagena Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2017

Dear Customer. Thank you for giving us a perfect rating and for recommending our hotel to other travelers. I am sure all of our hotel staff enjoyed catering to your needs as much as you enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you again !.