Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews boutique hotel bustling city lush gardens small hotel private hammock massage service golden retriever other guests nice jacuzzi breakfast was delicious beautiful hotel common areas agnes poblado district
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My husband and I went on a romantic holiday to Colombia with a stop in Medellin. Our friends recommended us Patio Del Mundo and we were completely overwhelmed by Agnes who not only greeted us well but was very helpful, courteous and professional. All their rooms are with a theme. Apparently the owners have extensively travelled and have decided to decorate each room with one of the continent. We chose the Mozambique room, very spacious with amazing Safari photographies. The colorful tiles in the bathroom were all hand painted. We enjoyed our own private terrace adorned with tropical plants. Breakfast was plentiful with delicious croissants and fresh fruit. Just a few steps away, there were restaurants and bars. We decided to stay 5 days instead of 3! Patio Del Mundo is definitely a great boutique hotel if you want to be pampered and transported into another world! We highly recommend it and can’t wait to return!

Date of stay: May 2021
Reviewed 17 January 2021 via mobile

Manager Agnes and her family have created a really amazingly decorated hotel, which is so lush and verdant that you forget you're in the middle of a city! The decorations and little touches around the hotel buildings kept surprising us, making us wonder how we can decorate our own home like this. The staff was extremely eager to assist in any way possible, including their help in researching clinics where we could get required COVID tests to fly back home. Breakfast was great (special mention to the great croissants and chocolate pastries!), the hotel Golden Retriever Luna is very cute, and we felt privileged to be one of the first guests to stay in the brand-new building they've just added directly across the street from the first. Bravo, Agnes and team!!

Date of stay: January 2021
Reviewed 5 January 2021 via mobile

I stayed at Patio del Mundo for a couple of days. It was fantastic, and one of the best hotel I ever stayed in! The house is beautifully designed, with a lot of attention to details, the rooms are absolutely perfect, service was incredible and very personal, and the lush gardens give you the impression that you are not in the middle of the city. I highly recommend it!

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 6 December 2020 via mobile

Excellent stay at the patio del mundo. Great breakfast, located near good restaurants in the area and a very good service! You can ask for massage service and there’s a nice jacuzzi!

All in all an very nice boutique hotel

Date of stay: December 2020
1  Thank Jose E
Reviewed 30 May 2020 via mobile

I am sorry I left it so long to write a review for this delightful little B&B. From the moment we entered we were greeted with a smile, a wonderful cup of Colombian coffee and quickly sorted to our allocated rooms. The gardens were delightful and the outdoor area, a peaceful oasis. The French owners have decorated their little hotel with photos and acquisitions from their world travels. Every niche brings a smile. The breakfast was delicious and nothing was too much trouble for anyone, at any time! We were a family of five couples and everything was catered for seamlessly. They even laid the dining table for our takeaway meal and cleaned up afterwards. I can’t recommend them enough. Do yourself a favour and stay here. You won’t regret it. Our room had everything we needed plus our outdoor area had a private hammock. My husband was in heaven. I’d definitely recommend this room.

Date of stay: March 2020