“Best restaurant I tried in Medellin”
Review of Cazuelitas

Cazuelitas
Ranked #45 of 1,498 Restaurants in Medellin
Price range: US$3 - US$14
Cuisines: Colombian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Reviewed 11 October 2017

Everybody who travels to Medellin should go to Cazuelitas restaurants. Excellent food, excellent service, excellent juices, excellent drinks. Excellent prices. Not to be missed.

Reviewed 20 August 2017

Nice food. I had been to Medellin for a quick business trip and tried the cazuelitas, in the end I think I enjoyed more than the bandeja paisa. I recommend.

Reviewed 16 August 2017

This is a good restaurant inside the Mall. You can try typical Colombian food. Better than average food you encounter on Malls. Try any of the "Cacerolitas". They are pretty good and not very expensive. Ask for any of the juices made of local fruits. They are delicious.

Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

Well wanted to get a soup and end up there, to my surprise they had a great little soup of mushrooms tasted splendid.

Reviewed 16 June 2017 via mobile

I generally avoid restaurants in shopping malls, but Cazuelitas was just around the corner from my hotel - and the good reviews convinced me to have a try.
I was not disappointed !
Nice food (a mix of local and international dishes) and friendly staff.
I had a Cazuela de Mariscos and it was delicious.
Worth stopping by if you are around !