Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 February 2019 via mobile

If your looking for a dope spot to party with friends in a area that's safe and comfortable. Then this is the place. Has everything you need big kitchen with an island to entertain. Big living room with big screen TV. Plenty of bathrooms Upstairs has a bar with a jacuzzi with plenty of room for whatever shenanigans you can come up with. They also provide housekeeping services. Let me tell u the man in charge of the place Nelson makes you feel right at home. If there's something you need just ask him he can certainly point you in the right direction. But just know this place is walking distance from restaurant and stores for anything you need. I had a great time and definitely coming back.

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 September 2016

We stayed in the Poblado Suites for one night, having a family room with 3 beds which was convient for the price. Our room was on the 7th floor with a little balcony offering great city views. The breakfast was ok, however with little varity, but sitting outside beneath the pool somewhat made up for it.

Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Susalily
Reviewed 8 August 2016 via mobile

These apartments are in a central location, half way between the popular Park Lleras and Poblado train station. The street they are in is a bit dodgy at night and super super noisy. I am used to a bit of noise, especially for the benefit of being centrally located but this noise was beyond a joke. Jackhammers in the day with construction very nearby and at night loud music all night. And in the morning, the glass bottle collection was terrible. On a positive note, they have been recently renovated so they are pretty nice inside. Purely because of the noise problem, I wouldn't stay in this place again. Also, be careful as the address on the map on their website is wrong and caused me a lot of grief when arriving.

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 31 March 2016

We arrived at the scheduled apartment on Friday at midnight to find no one there. We were waiting for half an hour and nobody showed up. Thanks to the taxi driver who waited with us as he said some people had been atracked in that street, we managed to find another place to sleep for the night after unsuccessfully trying in different hotels.
The next day we went to the office and were told the person in charge forgot to process our booking properly (!) so we were relocated in a neighbourhood far away from the city centre. Basically, the lady at the office tricked us into going to the new apartment omitting the fact that it was so far away from all the attractions. Once we got there - after spending two taxi rides and more important, our time in Medellin - we decided not to stay there.
These people are incompetent, professionally unqualified and careless about the travellers' safety.

Room tip: Don't choose this company for your accommodation
Date of stay: March 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 November 2014

I found the Tokyo apartment to be very comfortable, clean, and modern. I was attending a spanish school in the Poblado area for 2 weeks so chose to stay in an apartment where I could cook for myself, rather than a hotel or hostel. Poblado Suites was a great choice! It is located very near to the Spanish school, as well as Parque Lleras with its many restaurants and bars. Metro station and Exito department store/ supermarket are 10-15min walk away.
The kitchen was fully equipped to cook, the lounge very comfortable, the bathroom spacious and clean, and the bed very comfortable. The wifi was always very fast.
As with the other review for these apartments, I too found the timed air conditioner to be a pain as you would wake up very hot, and the noise on the street in the early morning was very loud! I slept with ear plugs as not to be woken. You can do laundry there, but the machine is locked in a cupboard and you need to let the cleaning lady know a day in advance. She will do your washing for you and you need to pay for it. Also, there is no view, but the large lounge and bedroom windows do let in a lot of light.
I would recommend close contact with the manager upon arrival, as we were left waiting with our luggage on the street for an hour before he arrived to let us in.
Overall, a very cleaning modern stay in a handy location!

Date of stay: October 2014