Lowest prices for your stay
US$39
Free cancellation until 15/05/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com
SAVE US$23
FindHotel
Expedia.comUS$38
StayForLongUS$61
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 August 2019

This hotel was good. It had all the amenities that made the stay comfortable. I stayed in a double room and it was very spacious and comfortable. The beds were on the firm side but it really wasn't as bad as some of the other comments made it out to be. I slept well. The staff was very friendly and very attentive. I wasn't impressed by the breakfast, it was basic. I requested an iron and got it within 10 mins with a tiny iron board. They have security throughout the night and the overall property was clean. The location was perfect; clubs, bars, and restaurants in every direction. I would recommend this hotel to anyone who wants a hassle-free stay and a great location.

Room tip: i would suggest getting rooms toward the back of the hotel to ba way from the busy street
Date of stay: July 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank Gen_bze
Reviewed 22 June 2019

Room is good size and bed is firm. Very clean. Lots of restaurants, shops within walking distance, near Metro. Free WiFi and breakfast (few choices but ok). Downside is few staff spoke English, and no safe in room. Have to request extra hand towels. Overall good value. Would return. Rooms facing street more noisy. Higher floors quieter. Rooftop very beautiful night view of Medellin.

Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Ray L
Reviewed 18 May 2019

Very clean, this hotel seemed modern and newly renovated. Great rooftop bar for drinks (the gym also on the roof so it has a great view too!). Right in the middle of a main road with lots to do. Continental breakfast in the morning.

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
ANYILIS A, e-commerce at Hotel Dorado la 70, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2019

Dear Carly O, we are pleased to read your valuable comments about our hotel, we work daily in building a comfortable and pleasant environment. And knowing that we meet the expectations of our customers fills us with satisfaction. We are here to provide you with the best service and we are delighted to be your destination hotel, we look forward to your prompt visit.

Reviewed 9 March 2019

Rooms are spacious but a bit bare. Bed is so hard it can be difficult for some travelers, but if ask for a "soft topper" it is tolerable. Nice roof top area. Location is good within walking distance to Metro in the midst of a Party Neighborhood. They offer a breakfast which is really so bad except for the coffee. I know it is a Spanish speaking country, but if the hotel wants to be a four star, they need to some people who can communicate in english with guests .... no one speaks english

Room tip: ask for soft mattress
Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
3  Thank oceanquest33

Dear oceanquest33 we are grateful that you share your opinion with us. The comfort of our guests is very important for us so we will take your comments into account, we are always willing to provide the best service.
We hope you will give us the opportunity to assist you in future occasions!

Reviewed 4 March 2019

I've stayed 3 times in Dorado La 70 and found out to be a great alternative if you dont want to be at Poblado. The area is also more vibrant and preferred by locals rather than el poblado which is more a foreigner-like zone.

Every single time I stayed I have been very well serviced. Once I arrived in an early flight and was given the room earlier than expected with no charge and also once I requested late check-out due to a flight change and granted without too much hassle.

I've made this hotel my favourite Medellin one and have booked my 4th already.

And yes, beds are rock hard but I like them like that. And some rooms may not have windows other than internal one so if you're claustrophobic let reception know.

I stayed once in one of the street facing rooms and was concerned about the noise however the noise isolation must be very good as I slept perfectly fine.

Cleanliness and presentation wise is not a problem in this hotel. Breakfast it is a bit reduced indeed however mind the price you're paying. You can expect full buffet breakfast.

Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Frank327, we appreciate your positive comments. We are happy that you have enjoyed our central location and the good service of our staff, the comfort of our guests is very important for us and we are always ready to provide the best service. Our rooms are soundproofed for the perfect rest you need. Thank you for choosing us as your destination hotel, we are happy to assist you in future occasions!