Lowest prices for your stay
US$56
Free cancellation until 09/02/23
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$56
Free cancellation until 11/02/23
Agoda.com
US$35
Hotels.comUS$56
TravelocityUS$56
Official HotelUS$50
All reviews stadium area great hotel to stay nightlife rooftop neighborhood
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 July 2022

I am not sure how they chose the beds they did, but they were no better then the floor. It was like a piece of plywood. Our room also did not have a window which is somewhat common there.

On the plus side it was very clean and well kept. In a good area for cheap and good food and nightlife. Very fun. We were there for a Sporting Tournament and it was an easy walk to the Stadium area every day.

Date of stay: July 2022
Reviewed 29 June 2022

They claim to speak English but not a word or it. I arrived at the hotel at 9:00pm after a All day flight, they gave me a room with NO WINDOWS and a broken air conditioning ( but they don't speak English and I don't speak spanish to explain to them )

People screaming in the hallways non stop until 4:30 am. No respect at ALL for others. Located in a verry verry loud street with a lot or creaps roaming around ( so don't expect to feel safe if you're a sole traveler or travel with kids!

Beds feels like you're sleeping on the floor with a blanket under you.

Rooms are super clean, and the front desk is guarded but that's the only positive point I found.

I don't know how im gonna be able to stay here for the entire 8 nights stay I booked, if I don't get a refund.

If you are here to party and plan to get drunk and don't care about bothering poeple when you get to you room at 4am .. .then this is the spot for you!

Date of stay: June 2022
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 9 June 2022

The hotel itself is very nice and I really liked the rooftop bar. The views in Medellin are spectacular. What I was disappointed with was the service. From the moment I was checking in I already felt a bad vibe. On other occasions I observed the rudeness with other customers. I called to ask for extra towels and the response was rude saying I did not need more than I had.

Room tip: one that does not face the street. The noise is very loud. The location of this hotel is in a very busy night life area.
Date of stay: October 2021
Reviewed 25 May 2022 via mobile

The hotel is located in the Laurelles neighborhood of medellin.
The location is safe and in the middle of a very popular nightlife street..."70th street "
This is in a great location to walk ,eat,order drinks,or just relax a people watch.
It's not the Hilton but it's not a hostel either
In the middle .
I would stay again

Date of stay: May 2022
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 19 January 2022

If you don’t mind some noise, this is a great hotel to stay at. Depending on the location of your room, it can get very noisy. My room was on the seventh floor with a balcony facing the street. I could hear a lot of noise even being on the seventh floor until roughly 2:30am. The room it self was good, just wished the bed was a bit more comfortable and there was more towels available. I did the breakfast at hotel one of the days of my stay, it was okay. The view on the rooftop is awesome and the welcome champagne at the bar upstairs is very tasty. The hotel is close to a lot of restaurants, bars, street food, and the train station. For the price you pay and the service/amenities you get, there are no complaints from me.

Date of stay: October 2021