“Good place for trying local food”
Review of Pepe Mar - CLOSED

Pepe Mar
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 15 December 2016 via mobile

I went to this place as a close friend suggested me to. The prices range from mid to high, compared to other restaurants in the zone.

I ordered a salmon with shrimp sauce, it was a very good choice, totally recommended. My grandmother ordered a Mojarra, which was fairly good but it lacked taste. In overall it is a good restaurant, with an amazing view to en rodadero beach, but with nothing amazing to offer when it comes to food.

Reviewed 13 September 2016

the settings and the location of the restaurant are excellent.
however the food is not very special.
there are normally not many clients in this restaurant.
better to take a beer or coctail and have a nice view over the rodadero beach

Reviewed 14 March 2016 via mobile

We are spending a month in Santa Marta and went to this place for lunch. The service was absolutely stellar. The food was excellent and the drinks were very reasonable. I can't truly figure out how anyone could say they didn't have good service!

Reviewed 17 September 2015

Great location, right there on the corner, across from the beach at the Rodadero. Food and service was some of the worst I have eaten in Santa Marta. Go somewhere else.

Reviewed 25 January 2015 via mobile

Place close to the beach, but poor service. Last time I have been there, there were about three visitors, I ordered with my partner some meal a la card.
But they let us wait for mor than 45 minutes, ignoring also the other ones, just chatting in their cellphones.