All reviews bourbon tower surf bar steel pier ferris wheel valet service this past weekend view of the ocean board walk katrina boardwalk boxing sharky celebrity gm
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 November 2020 via mobile

First, I want to start off by saying WOW Brittnee was extremely amazing . I wasn't found in the system because of some computer issues and it really got me so scared because I had a long ride coming from New York, but she took care of the issue right away. Brittnee also upgraded my room to a king size since my company wasn't going to arrive and why not get a bigger bed instead of 2 queen size bed. What I really liked the most about her was the warm welcome to showbboat. This is my first time here, and I already feel like I'm at home . Not only is it so cozy, but it's super empty (maybe because it was 5 AM lol) and quiet. I also had trouble with the key getting in, and Brittnee was so scared for me lol. It was so cute to have someone who really cared about my experience here. You don't find that everywhere-I hope that who ever she meets gives her the same kindness as she presents herself. Overall, I can't wait to check out the boardwalk, the foooooooood, the toilet, jk jk , and the WiFi so I could play with my Playstation because like duuuuh it has to go everywhere with me. GAMER ALERT!

Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Mariagl87
G M, Agency / Consultant at Showboat Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 November 2020

Thank you for staying with us at the Showboat Hotel for your birthday week and for writing a review. We are so glad that our associate Brittnee made you feel welcome and helped you with the reservation issue you had. Team members like her are a perfect example of the passionate and dedicated spirit of service that we value. We are delighted that our caring hospitality really stood out. Thank you again for choosing us and please do let us know at the front desk if there is anything we can do to make your stay even better.

Reviewed 25 November 2020

My first time to Atlantic City and the Showboat didn't disappoint. Valet service kept car safe and secure, bags arrived quickly to my room, and all the staff was friendly. The suite was spacious, clean and overlooked the ocean. I can't wait to return to the Showboat.

Date of stay: November 2020
G M, Agency / Consultant at Showboat Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 November 2020

Thank you very much for the terrific review. We are glad your stay at the Showboat Hotel exceeded all of your expectations. We are committed to providing the most comfortable accommodations while you enjoy an amazing time in beautiful Atlantic City, and it is always nice to have our efforts recognized. We also thank you for mentioning our valet service. We look forward to you staying with us again.

Reviewed 17 November 2020

Another fantastic experience at The Showboat! From the second we pulled in the service was outstanding. A warm welcome from valet service and our bags were brought to our room quickly. The room was AMAZING! Highly recommend splurging on a suite! Luxurious with amazing views! The oceanfront suites with balconies are large and sunny. So relaxing to sleep in to the sound on the waves crashing and the sun beaming in the windows even in the off season!

Room tip: The corner suites are luxurious with amazing views
Date of stay: November 2020
G M, Agency / Consultant at Showboat Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 November 2020

Thank you for staying with us again here at the Showboat Hotel. We love to make our guests feel welcome, and we are pleased you had a restful and relaxing stay in your balcony suite overlooking the boardwalk. We also thank you for the recommendation and for acknowledging our efforts. It was our pleasure serving you, and we hope you will reserve a room with us again!

Reviewed 7 November 2020

Amazing experience. There isn't a casino inside which it great for it being family friendly. We had a great time the best part was the sound disco at the pier that they offered. The views are fantastic. The room was spotless you can tell they spent their time cleaning it . The best part about being at the top of the boardwalk is that it's easy to walk in one direction to find everything you need.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
G M, Agency / Consultant at Showboat Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2020

William, we appreciate you taking the time to post your review. We are glad our location was convenient for everything you and your family wanted to do on this visit. It is also good to read you liked the cleanliness of your room and enjoyed our beautiful views. All of us at Showboat Hotel look forward to having you stay with us again.

Reviewed 7 November 2020

I was skeptical on staying at the Showboat at first, but thank god I decided to give it a shot because my stay was OUTSTANDING. I normally stay at the casino hotels , but they were too pricey so my wife and I booked a weekend here. The service was top notch from the moment I walked up to the front desk. Very friendly and accommodating. Room service was quick on top of things. The room was clean and well kept and the view of the ocean just put me in a trance lol. My wife and I finally had some time to relax for an affordable price and we were right on the boardwalk and close to many food options. I had a chance to speak to management and it turns out Showboat has some big plans for the near future and promises to be a hot spot for families. Another huge plus is that they are also pet friendly! I highly recommend staying here and will be going back next month!

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

It is delightful to read about your experience at the Showboat Hotel. We are glad you and your wife loved our refreshing accommodations with breathtaking ocean views. It is also good to learn you liked the excellent service you received from our staff. We will surely share your compliments with our team. Thank you for mentioning our location was convenient for everything you wanted to do on this visit. Thank you once again for recommending us to future guests. We look forward to welcoming you back.