“Great Show!”

Magic & Mayhem featuring Magician Joe Holiday
More attraction details
Owner description: This family friendly comedy magic show features internationally acclaimed magician Joe Holiday. Witness outstanding feats of magic, sleight of hand and laugh out loud comedy. Showtimes are 6:30pm nightly except Wednesdays. Dinner and Show packages available.
Reviewed 19 November 2014

Planned a weekend getaway to Atlantic City for my boyfriend and I this past weekend and wanted to plan some activities. Came across this Magic Show and since we enjoy them, my boyfriend especially, I thought this is perfect, the setting was lounge like and not a huge arena, but that added to the show. There was plenty of audience participation and the tricks were really good. Enjoyed the show! If you get a chance check it out, and the tickets aren't a bad price.

4  Thank Adrian W

Reviewed 16 November 2014

My family and I went to see Joe on November 1st, 2014 and my children are still talking about it a month later. He a true entertainer (I would know as I am one myself) and his show is very interactive. He got everyone in the audience involved with the show...and I mean everyone. He is funny, engaging and well spoken. You are spending your money wisely by seeing his show. You won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 28 October 2014

I saw Joe Holiday at Comedy Stop on October 26, 2014 I have to say this guy was truly amazing. It was worth the trip just to go see him perform and I am still trying to figure out how he does right in front of you. I strongly suggest if you are in AC to check his show out , you will walk away amazed by his performance. He is. 10 For sure. Nope a 100. Lol. AMAZING

Reviewed 27 October 2014

Joe Holiday’s show is something a family can enjoy in Atlantic City year-round, multiple times a year. With so many tricks up his sleeve and all the ways Joe Holiday involves the audience, no two shows are ever going to be the same. Even as a grown up and a mom, I sat in the Comedy Stop puzzled and amazed with his magic tricks. I wasn’t the only one in awe. My oldest was called on the stage to play the role of Harry Potter. Watching my 9 year old helping Joe Holiday do magic tricks was pretty fabulous and one of the many highlights of the show for me. That Joe Holiday can adapt his show to his crowd, making it appropriate and relevant to an audience of kids or adults speaks to the extent of his skills and experience. It is definitely a must see show when traveling to Atlantic City.

1  Thank JerseyFamilyFunJenn