“great magic show”

Magic & Mayhem featuring Magician Joe Holiday
More attraction details
Owner description: This family friendly comedy magic show features internationally acclaimed magician Joe Holiday. Witness outstanding feats of magic, sleight of hand and laugh out loud comedy. Showtimes are 6:30pm nightly except Wednesdays. Dinner and Show packages available.
Reviewed 17 November 2015

This was a great show! I've seen alot of magic shows and Joe is a great performer with a family friendly show.

Reviewed 27 January 2015

My 2013 review is no longer relevant.......Kozac is no longer there! Have not seen Joe yet. Hear it is great , but can't say. Just wanted to up date any readers of the old review!

2  Thank WE273
Reviewed 8 December 2014

Joe is unbelievable.....We were in NJ, travelled from Los Angeles to see his show. It's been several weeks and our entire family is still trying to figure out how he did all that MAGIC. Not only were his tricks real, but he is amazingly funny - for kids and adults. We would highly suggest seeing his show - he totally blew us away - kids, parents, and grandparents....WOW!!!!!!!!

4  Thank Phil and Deb F
Reviewed 19 November 2014

Planned a weekend getaway to Atlantic City for my boyfriend and I this past weekend and wanted to plan some activities. Came across this Magic Show and since we enjoy them, my boyfriend especially, I thought this is perfect, the setting was lounge like and not a huge arena, but that added to the show. There was plenty of audience participation and the tricks were really good. Enjoyed the show! If you get a chance check it out, and the tickets aren't a bad price.

4  Thank Adrian W
See more reviews
Reviewed 16 November 2014

My family and I went to see Joe on November 1st, 2014 and my children are still talking about it a month later. He a true entertainer (I would know as I am one myself) and his show is very interactive. He got everyone in the audience involved with the show...and I mean everyone. He is funny, engaging and well spoken. You are spending your money wisely by seeing his show. You won't be disappointed.