Best Western Envoy Inn(Atlantic City)
US$275
US$240
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Bally's Atlantic City(Atlantic City)
US$299
Caesars
  • Beachfront
US$257
US$249
US$249
Courtyard Atlantic City(Atlantic City)(Great Value!)
US$237
  • Restaurant
Atlantic Palace Suites(Atlantic City)
US$359
US$348
  • Beachfront
Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa(Atlantic City)(Great Value!)
US$449
  • Restaurant
US$167
Cancelon
  • Breakfast included
US$500
4,264 results
All reviewsrendezvous towerbreadsticksocean towerland sharkburger bardunkin donutsfood courtnew towersteel pierbeach barslot machinesgreat roomtable gamesboard walkself parkingmargaritavillelandshark
Reviewed 30 March 2018

The stay was great. Overall the experience was A1. Only had one problem of a staff member by passing my do not disturb sign and coming into my room. Kids loved that we didn't really have to leave the hotel for anything.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 March 2018

Exceeded expectations. My friends and I usually stay at the trop, so the only downside to resorts is the far end of the boardwalk location when referencing that. The room (Ocean Tower) was excellent, and the gaming floor was great. $10 mins on craps at all times is fantastic.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 March 2018

Visited Resorts for first time in over 20 years due to a very good online special. Was very, very pleased. A clean, efficient and friendly place. My wife and I had a wonderful 3 day stay. For quality, service and value, Breadsticks Cafe is unbeatable. BUT every other venue we had meals at were also very good. Nice relaxing, trouble free stay.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 29 March 2018

Decided to do a weekend honeymoon in AC and Resorts never fails to disappoint. Everything was above my expectations. Cleanliness, service by staff, valet, restaurants on premises were A1! Will definitely come back this summer with our family.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 March 2018

So we are Borgata people. We are hotel people. I am a hotel manager and my lady is a spa manager. We crave good service. This hotel had the best service I have ever seen (in many departments).
Front Desk: B+
Housekeeping: A++
Restaurant Staff: B+
Casino Staff: A+
Promotions Desk: A+
ETC.

When we checked in, our room was a little dirty. It had a bottle cap and a bunch of crumbs on the floor. When we called hskp, the director of hskp came to the room with a room attendant. She showed her how to fix the problem along with apologizing and giving us a $40 food and bev. credit. That was amazing. The credit was great but she was super accommodating. The casino floor is fun and energetic as well.
People, give this place a chance. They recently re-did their rooms in the ocean tower and they are gorgeous. I have always been hesitant to try it out but now that we did, we can not wait to come back:)

Room Tip: Coral Suite is a must.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple