4,332 results
All reviews breadsticks rendezvous tower ocean tower land shark burger bar dunkin donuts food court steel pier beach bar slot machines great room table games board walk self parking margaritaville landshark capriccio
Reviewed 29 June 2018

When I booked room I request 2 queen bed room but they ready to room for me was 1 king bed room. I requested 2 bed room but their answer was there are no room left that stay. If you book that hotel you would better make sure before you go there. But room was clean and big.

Room Tip: I really recomend you, you'd be better make sure room you requeste.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank kobokun
Reviewed 28 June 2018

Improved a lot since last visit. Not enough information on how to earn credits. Especially the rooms on the Ocean tower really great improvement. I just hope that the Rendezvous tower would also be improved.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Booked this hotel for 2 nights with my family. I have been coming to ac since I was an infant in the early 70s. Resorts was always a fine older hotel. I was excited when I saw Mohegan sun was involved.

Upon arrival we noticed the outside was in disrepair. The entrance is only, rotting, paint chipping from exterior and entrance is filthy. Upon entering the lobby you are blasted in the face with cigarette smoke. The smell expands throughout the property. My eyes welled up as my throat felt numb. Check in was fast but the staff was low energy yelling out “next guest”. We were told they only had “smoking” rooms but they could have housekeeping come in with some Lysol to spray. Really? Basically take it or leave it.

They elevators were old and beat up. Hallways smelled like more cigars and smoke. Our room door had exterior paint coming off. The actual room was decent with a giant clean bathroom, refrigerator , and safe. Again though the room was filled with smoke smell. Felt like a cheap motel.

Anyway, there are a nice selection of bars and restaurants here. We ate at the land shark on the beach. Food was good, drinks overpriced $12.95 for a Tito’s and soda, $7 for Chardonnay in a tiny plastic cup.

The boardwalk is your typical third world types you’d expect in a blue run city. Be aware of your surroundings and stay in at night. Hopefully with the new Hard Rock and Ocean casino opening up Resorts will clean up this property. It certainly needs it.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Haywood16
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

The staff at this hotel are very good at their jobs, which is a virtue, because they had to deal with countless guests whose rooms were unable to be checked into on Sunday night because housekeeping was in the weeds. Either understaffed or just not fast enough, it was nearly 8pm before my room was ready. I was unable to shower/change for dinner, couldn’t really do much of anything.

Front desk clerk Jonathan deserves high praise for remaining calm, polite, compassionate and in control with a line full of annoyed guests.

The room was excellent. Big, fully-appointed, great view, comfortable, really a good night’s stay. The casino was fun. Plenty of dining and bar options (I enjoyed East Wind, but also visited Dunkin Donuts and Ruby’s Dinette.)

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Arrived for my Sunday reservation at proper checkin time only to be told room was unready and to check back soon. We had dinner, gambled some, and returned. Still unready. Left number with front desk clerk. Was still unready until almost quarter to 8. After a five hour car-ride, in the hot summer sun, I was unable to shower or change. The front desk clerk, Jonathan, was truly professional and kind at all times, but the whole scenario seemed a bit much. With checkout at 11, how did it take almost 8 hours to have a guestroom ready?

The room was beautifully appointed, spotless, gorgeous view, and in a very nice tower easy to get to from parking and casino itself. Housekeepers were friendly and helpful (though perhaps understaffed?)

Great location, good choices within casino for gaming as well as dining.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo