Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.comUS$79
Expedia.comUS$79
PricelineUS$79
FindHotelUS$79
eDreamsUS$79
Agoda.comUS$79
4,539 results
All reviews breadsticks rendezvous tower ocean tower food court dunkin donuts steel pier get away table games margaritaville landshark casino boardwalk ac fun gallagher slots gambling
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 October 2021

Last trip was July. Decided to hop down to Resorts for Columbus Day weekend. Checkin was quick and easy. Had a jr. suite (comped) in Ocean tower. Room was overlooking roof and a/c units - very noisy. Called down to desk and they changed room to jr. suite 8th floor overlooking beach. Room was in great shape - looked renovated. Bathrooms (2) looked brand new. A/C was quiet, bed comfy. Asked for, and quickly received extra blankets and towels. Our only problem was it was an adjoining room to the room next door, and our "neighbors" were 6-8 guys for a bachelor party who decided that midnight until 2 am was prime time to party in the room. Hubby went and knocked on door at 2 am and politely asked them to lower their volume, which they did. Very nice of them. The walls seem to be paper thin.

The staff at hotel was great. Casino was clean, and definitely easier to get a drink while sitting at a table or slot machine than in July. 50% of people were wearing masks. (us included). Resorts was empty compared to HardRock. Ate at Breadsticks, which was empty. Large portions, food was good. Ate at Landshark outside by beach 2x. First time food came quickly. 2nd time they must have lost our order because everyone who sat after us got their food before us - and our food was salads - nothing hot to be prepared. However, food was good both times.

We walked over to the Steel Pier, and daughter went on some rides. We had bought ride coupons before covid shut everything down, and they are still accepted. Steel pier had many of their rides closed - maybe due to lack of staffing? It is also the end of the season....

We walked over to HardRock, which was absolutely a madhouse. Ate at HardRock buffet - no masks at all, rude people cutting into line, eating off their plates in line then licking fingers and then picking up serving utensils. Grossed me out - never again. At least at our local buffet we have to wear plastic gloves when getting food and masks must be worn so everyone doesn't breathe on the open food.

Checkout of Resorts was quick and easy, and car came right away from valet. Looking forward to going again to Resorts before winter.

Date of stay: October 2021
Reviewed 6 October 2021

I would love to give a higher rating but as a serious traveler this place was no way
worth the over 400$ a night I spent. Check in and out lines LONG. I booked on their
web site not thru a discount deal!!! Room had clean overall feel. Big bath with vanity.
Huge walk in shower a waste. Bath tiles VERY slippery when wet and bath mat only
provided once so I had to use towels. Furniture is horribly worn stained. Found out
by dead phone in AM that only few outlets worked. Seriously crummy lighting. Good view of beach and nice black out drapes. My room was close to casino and the food court. Staff mostly very good and nice. The staff makes up for little things.
The pool I NEVER GOT TO USE as it was always closed when I tried. Four days over long weekend. Both restaurants upstairs very good. Staff was quiet and you could sleep depending on your neighbors each night. Walls paper thin. :-(
Here is worst. I could not contact cabbie I had used on way in so I let the hotel bellman usher me a cab to airport after check out. One of the worst events in all my
travels. Not since event in Asia have I been so afraid. I was fumbling for tip for bellman and hopped into back of van. We were down street before I realized the van was literally DIRTY. Should never have been used as cab. Also see stickers in window identifying half peeled off. Driver heavy accent islander? Now he pulls off
into unsavory looking neighborhood says to me" I need get gas". SAY WHAT!!!! I reach in my check bag make sure I can find my mace can. I look out to back and he just standing by back van not pumping gas. He see me looking and steps away out of my vision. Now I am panicked. Store looks to be in bad area but I decide to run in and use cell call someone. No because I am absolutely locked in. NO WAY door will open. He hops back in and off we go. I recognize nothing now. Nice veteran who brought me from airport did not go out on highway and pay two tolls. I did get to airport and he came round open door, base charge me 10$ more than vet guy. That cab was seriously dirty and driver had no business stopping for gas?!! Bellman and Resorts should be .....
vetting whom is in their cab line. At four star prices I got 1 star service. Also they should force Dunkin donuts to have no more than 15 minute wait or give me coffe/tea pot for room. Room is worth by Vegas standards 150$ a night NO MORE.
I have tried calling about this issue ten times. NO LUCK. Casino is nice and it is across from what is basically yeasr round carinival steel pier.

1  Thank Corvette87
Reviewed 2 October 2021

I had not stayed here for quite a few months. I was happy to be back. Check in was a snap. Got to my room and it was very clean and not too far from the elevators so I didn't have that long walk down the hallway, I had stayed at another hotel the night before and didnt sleep all that well so I decided to take a nap. Best sleep I have had in a long time. Pillows were great and the bed was so comfy. I wish they would tell me what kind of mattress they use. I was there for 2 nights and the one thing I really liked is that the house keeping staff is not loud and waking you up in the morning. . AND yes they were out there I saw the working. lol The pool was indoor-outdoor sort of but it was clean and very refreshing. Except for the slots not cooperating and the view ( I know it's a comp room but I always get a view of nothing but walls)
I had a great stay. Can't wait to go back again

Reviewed 27 September 2021 via mobile

First time staying. Attended a concert in the area and conveniently Resorts has a connection overpass to the venue. Love the bars, lounges, and food options. The atmosphere was lively during weekend. Staff members were friendly.
The bed was comfortable, sheets were clean, room a little bit dusty but manageable. Also the bathroom was clean but not the shower head. I don’t know if they ever clean or replace their shower heads. There was so much buildup in it before I disinfect and CLR it (thanks for a Walgreens close by). Otherwise, it was a nice stay.

Room tip: If you don’t want to walk on the boardwalk or outside to Hard Rock Casino, there is an overpass that connects between the two Hotels.
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 11 September 2021

I went to Resorts Casino Hotels on 08/31/2021, for a two night stay. I checked in and put my luggage in the room. Went downstairs and gambled. Came up stairs got ready for bed.Bed sheet had stains. I went to the other bed, same stain, but there were two and smaller. Sheets old and dingy. Room damp, carpet sticky. All USB outlets damaged. Only electric plugs that worked were the one the light plugged in and the bathroom. I checked out first thing in the morning. This was my third time visiting this property.Shocked of the poor upkeep of the hotel rooms. I’m upset that I paid for this!

Room tip: Don't go there ever
Date of stay: August 2021