See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 9 August 2011

I read many many bad reviews about this motel, but I didn't have much money to spend in a hotel just for a night in Atlantic City, but wanted also close to the boardwalk... then I found this motel. It's very very simple, but it's clean and the room is huge! With frige and tv... a good shower... 2 min walking from the beach and the casinos... I didn't need much more than this! So I recommend!!!

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Ilana_31
Reviewed 18 May 2011

This place have so much bad reviews that I feel I'm not the only one that would never stay here again.
We went with a couple of friends for one night, booked 4 rooms, the guy on the front desk was very nice and attentive he gave us a good price $$ cause we booked 4 rooms together, we checked the rooms before checking in and we they were plain modest rooms bathrooms were clean, sheets were clean, had AC, TV, Refg, Microwave, carpet was alright , a wire smell but nothing that you would say wooow "Can't stay here!!" (good for just sleeping on a saturday night for $154.00 ) nothing fancy at all , so the rooms were ok the $$ was right, just that that night while trying to sleep we head everything what was going on on the next room, some trashy couple arguing and fighting we believe... loud bangs on the walls , felt a little bit unsafe at that moment, next morning one of my friends nocks on my door and tells me that she was bitten by bedbugs YES!! BEDBUGS, we just took all of our things and got the hell out of there the fastest we could, non of the rest got any, complaints about bedbugs just that room, aver all I have to say that i guess the rooms that ar on the fist floor are more expose to get insects cause on the ground, our room was ok, we would stay there again if it wouldn't been for the bedbug incident.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with friends
2  Thank Pola87nyc
Reviewed 19 April 2011

My boyfriend and I booked 2 rooms here through hotels.com after they cancelled our first hotel for unknown reasons. This was the best they had to offer us apparently. It was my boyfriend's birthday weekend and we were looking for a clean, convenient hotel to simply sleep in since we planned on being out and about with our friends all night. Location was good. That's the only positive thing about this hotel. When we were checking in, there was a drunk and angry woman who appeared to urinate all over the upholstered chair in the lobby. Walking into the room was no better. It smelled dirty, musty and gross. There was a hole in the wall. There was a wad of chewed gum on the tissue box, and best of all, there was what appeared to be dried blood on the curtains. I felt so unsafe in the hotel that I ended up driving back home (1.5 hours away) at 4am because I wouldn't sleep there. My boyfriend and his friends (and their DD) drove home 2 hours later because they had been drinking and even THEY wouldn't sleep there. The point of staying in AC is to have fun and not worry about driving yourself home, but this totally backfired because of this dump. Moral of the story: The price might look good, but I would stay far, far away. It is absolutely disgusting.

• Stayed: April 2011
2  Thank KRegs
Reviewed 20 September 2010

Where to begin!!! What a filthy rat trap hotel.Literally.In my bathroom window there was edible RAT poison in the open,not to mention the 1 inch Gap under the front door.Upon arrival the parking lot looked like a dump yard.Toilets,mattress',TV's,bottles,condom wrappers were everywhere.The room smelled terrible,I've seen thicker paper towels the the rags in the bathroom.I was afraid to put my bag on the carpet. Fortunately there was a table to leave my bag on. The clincher was on our way out to dinner a maroon cadilac pulls up a 4 of the most disgusting prostitutes get out ready to ply there trade.I stood there in amazement while the pimp told them exactly what was expected of them that nigh,. Again,Please DO NOT STAY HERE

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled with friends
2  Thank HappyTravelers80
Reviewed 8 September 2010

We stay there for 6 nights end of august, the only thing that I could say about this place is the location and the price. For the rest the breakfast that we had was the cheapest >i had in a choice hotel. No bread, no waffle, no milk only brioche and muffin, coffee and juice. No table and chair to have our breakfast. One day the clerk was sleeping in the lobby at 7.00am and doen't have the key for the machine. A few time we had to ask for towells they were missing. Next time better try another place.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled with friends