Bally's Atlantic City(Atlantic City)
US$193
US$188
Caesars
  • Beachfront
Courtyard Atlantic City(Atlantic City)(Great Value!)
US$118
  • Restaurant
US$79
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$88/night.

US$152
Radisson
US$81
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Atlantic Palace Suites(Atlantic City)
US$233
US$169
  • Beachfront
Caesars Atlantic City(Atlantic City)(Great Value!)
US$269
US$236
  • Beachfront
Best Western Envoy Inn(Atlantic City)
US$114
US$97
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$109/night.

The Chelsea Pub and Inn(Atlantic City)(Great Value!)
US$155
4,177 results
All reviewsfiore suitewater clubcomedy showold homesteadgypsy barblack labelwolfgang puckclassic roombobby flaybread and buttercomedy clubliving roomoutdoor poolhotel is beautifulfood courtpoker roomlas vegas
Reviewed 28 June 2018

We went to the Borgata to see two shows on the same night. Since the shows would end rather late, we decided to stay over. Got a reasonable room rate, but didn't really think I had to be concerned about the quality of the room, because when I have stayed there back in 2008 or so, the rooms were nice, and my friends had said it was still nice. Well, that was not the case. We were directed to the 25th floor, which was so dark inside, I had to really strain to see where I was walking. Then, when I looked inside the bathroom, I couldn't believe the condition of the marble in the shower, and the toilet room had dust all along the tile trim. Very disappointed! You are not the only game in town now, with the two new hotels available this weekend, so you might want to pay better attention to the condition of your rooms. Also, check-in takes a rediculous amount of time. It took us 30 minutes to check-in. Either get more people to work the desk, or get computerized.

Room Tip: Ask for a renovated room.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ConnieB1135
Reviewed 27 June 2018

I came up to visit some friends and family and got a "free" comped room here on a Thursday and wanted to take advantage of it. When I arrived around checkin, I found the line to be crazy long. I thought the line was going to take at LEAST 45 minutes to get thru, but the front desk did a pretty good job getting us through in about 20 minutes, surprisingly.

The room was clean and nice as always. The front desk lady actually got me a room on the top floor which was pretty cool. the view was awesome.

The casino, well of course I didn't do too well but I never base my reviews on gambling because its a casino. It takes your money. Sometimes quick, sometimes over a longer period of time. I didn't do too well on this trip but it is what it is.

My main reason for knocking it a star, is the sticker shock on almost ANYTHING you want to buy here. Everything is 3X for expensive here. A burger? 20 bucks. A sandwich? 10 bucks. A draft beer? 8 bucks. I was disappointed they didn't have their happy hour out by the pool like they used to have. idk, something about "dueling pianos or something going on. Whatever... Dont even look at the room service menu. $5.50 service charge on top of 18% gratuity makes that 20 dollar burger about 33 with tax.

I know I know, its a casino hotel and unless you get in your car and drive somewhere, you are stuck paying 8 dollars for a beer and 33 dollars for a burger.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
3  Thank tennboy1981
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

We went to see Sebastian Maniscalco at the hotel. It was so nice. The staff was nice, the seats were roomy and comfortable (which surprised me). As crowded as the show was everything flowed nicely. My only issue was we were in the very back but they had big screens. My friend said the big rollers got the good floor seats.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank collmc45
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

I have been a valued customer but just got a lot of attitude tring to book a weekend...better luck with new casinos...take my fun elsewhere
Not good Borgata....We have been great dinets in all restaurants and held you in top place to dine drink unwind etc .... no more

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank mouse465
CathyBorgata, Guest Relations Manager at Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2018

Hello, We are sorry you received attitude while attempting to make a room reservation. We expect our team members to provide a first class experience to all of our customers. Please know that your experience has been shared with our Manager of Customer Care, who has addressed her team about the attitude you receive. We do hope to welcome you back to Borgata and provide you with an enjoyable visit.

Reviewed 27 June 2018

I have been going to AC for the past 15 years but have never had the pleasure of staying at the Borgata. So my wife got me Sebastian Montescalco tickets for my birthday and we decided to stay at Borgata even though we always stay at Caesars. Upon arrival, the valet was very tentative, quick, and professional. The check in line was very long, especially for 11:45am. but after 20min we got to the front to check in to our Fiore Suite which was ready for us, very nice surprise. We dropped out luggage and headed to the pool.
Since the weather was not the best for an outdoor pool we decided to use the indoor Borgata pool. Unfortuanetly they closed it from 12-3pm for cleaning. We asked one of the spa employees where the other pool was and she stated that it was in the Water Club but since we were not staying in the Water Club we could not use it. I felt that she did not know what she was talking about and was pretty sure we could since we had a room in the Borgata.
After a short walk to the Water Club tower, we were greeted by the pool employee to give us wrist bands in order to enter. She took our room number and we were good to go in. This pool was beautiful and had an amazing bar with waitresses that served us while in the pool. The food was delicious and worth the price. We stayed at the pool for about 4 hours enjoying two pools and both hot tubs.
We arrived at the Borgata theatre where the security got us in and to our seats very fast and easy. The show was amazing and would definitely attend another show at that theatre.
Overall, I truly believe that Borgata is the best hotel in AC and would love to come back here ASAP.
Also, although they do not advertise it, they automatically upgrade your M-Life rewards card to Pearl for all Military Veterans. This is a great amenity especially for free valet and other perks.

Room Tip: Fiore Suite is beautiful and spacious
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple