“Nice Lunch Stop”

Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Caribbean, Bar
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Located inside the Resorts Casino on the Atlantic City Boardwalk, Margaritaville features a stage for nightly live entertainment, a tiki bar and Buffett-inspired accent pieces throughout including a giant blender at the restaurant’s entrance. A seasonal exterior deck on the Boardwalk allows guests to enjoy alfresco dining or a drink topped off with a gentle ocean breeze.
Reviewed 24 October 2017

OK...If you have been to one, you have been to them all, but the food is decent and convenient right in the Resorts Hotel on the Boardwalk. We would do it again.

NikkiGuestService, Manager at Margaritaville Atlantic City, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2017

Hello mrclean111, thanks for stopping in! We really take your feedback seriously and hope you make it back soon. ~Margaritaville Management Team

Reviewed 20 October 2017 via mobile

Service was slow. Drinks took a while and were nothing to write home about. Seafood Mac n cheese was my least fav from all the restaurants I have ever had it from. Spoof was dirty. Restaurant was a good atmosphere. Waiter was kind and had a good personality. Chicken egg rolls were fabulous and steaming hot. More than what I could say abt the seafood Mac n cheese.

NikkiGuestService, Manager at Margaritaville Atlantic City, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2017

Brad M, thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. We regret that you had a negative experience, and will use this as an opportunity to improve. We hope to have you back soon! ~Margaritaville Management Team

Reviewed 17 October 2017

We came in since ignored at Landshark and were so happy we did!

We sat down, had a menu and ordered our drinks within 3 minutes.

Beer was cold and ordered two of the shrimp appetizers.

Normally I do not like cold peel shrimp but these were perfectly cooked and seasoned. We also had the Lava Lava Shrimp. Again perfectly cooked and seasoned. Right amount of heat.

We can not thank the bartender enough. He knew we were so short on time since we were attending a wedding and wasted 20 minutes at Landshark. We were able to sit, order, drink, eat and pay and leave all within 30 minutes.

Will be back

Reviewed 17 October 2017

I went for dinner to Margaritaville in A.C. I look at all the menu's before I go to a restaurant because I am a vegetarian. I saw a veggie burger on the menu and was happy! The waiter, Brian, came over and and rushed us as I was trying to order my burger. I asked for it well done and wanted different cheese. He didn't reply; so I asked him if he heard me. He said yes. My veggie burger came out mushy and cold inside with the wrong cheese. I called him back and told him my problem. He did ask if I wanted anything else. At that point I was disgusted and just told him no. The manager, named Paul did come out and apologize.The waiter never came back the entire meal to ask if my husband wanted or needed anything, like more soda or coffee. When he handed us the check he apologized and the burger was off my bill. I cannot recommend this place.

Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

Always love going here. Drinks are fantastic! It's all in the name. Funky design that just says relax and enjoy. The food is excellent. I love the shrimp platter with their own sauce. Could eat it all the time. My husband likes the burgers. If you enjoy different types of margarita's and casual food...this is definitely a great place to eat and relax!