“Texan loved this TexMex”
Review of Los Amigos

Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Between Michigan & Ohio Avenues
Transit: AC Bus Terminal 1/2 block away with Public Transit stops 1 block away. NJ Transit 2 Blocks on Michigan Ave. at the AC Convention Center
Description: "A Little of Old Mexico, a little of New Mexico & a lot of great Margaritas." Featuring contemporary Southwestern & Mexican border fare, with a New Vegan menu ,flavorful selection of fresh seafood, prime steaks & margaritas, since 1976. Conveniently located in "The Walk" Outlet shopping area, two blocks from the Atlantic City Convention Center & two blocks from Ballys & Caesars casinos. Private Parties welcomed.
Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

Stopped at Los Amigos for early dinner. My sister highly praised the food and since I currently live in Texas (Philly/Jersey relocated) was intrigued to try Jersey TexMex. Gotta tell you that the meal was amazing. The salsa was the best I've ever had (fresh, chunky and not spicy is just my kind). My husband the Texan agreed (blew my mind). Wonderful margarita. I had the Paella on saffron rice..WOW hubby had burrito/enchilada and sis the shrimp & crab salad. We were all highly pleased. Dessert..flan for me, bread pudding (amazing spin with allspice, cinnamon, raspberry compote) and sopapillas (crispy not puffy) served with fresh , light whip cream. Our service was exemplary, thank you Joseph and we made sure to let manager know. Overall it was a wonderful experience and I look forward to coming back on my next visit!

Reviewed 4 May 2018 via mobile

Great food and service. They validate parking in adjacent lot. Great find.
Good margaritas,excellent clam special app in hottest habanero laced broth ever ( but in a good way), yummy burrito and the fried ice cream was a great finish to the meal- highly recommend.

Waiter was top notch.go!

Reviewed 28 April 2018 via mobile

This lace was pretty good. Drinks were really good. Just right. Chips and salsa hit the spot. We had chicken and carnitas fajitas. Pretty good and I would return to this place.

Reviewed 22 April 2018 via mobile

My wife and I have always driven by Los Amigos for years and finally stopped by for lunch while shopping at the outlets. It was well worth it. The food was excellent and we loved the feel of the restaurant inside. Our waitress was very friendly. The only ding for us was when we walked in and the bartender, who was talking to someone, asked us "what do you want?" in a rude tone. I was honestly annoyed at her tone and why else do people come to a restaurant?? But, my wife and I didn't let it ruin our lunch. The food was great as I said, and we would go back.

1  Thank NYnick1
Reviewed 16 April 2018

We met with family before walking around the outlets in AC. Margaretta was excellent. Chips and salsa were very good. There were 6 of us and all ordered different items off the menu. We were all very satisfied with our lunch. Bar Tender Barbara was great and our server (who's name I cant remember) was excellent. Will definitely return on our next trip to AC