“Excellent service and food”

Bill's Gyro Souvalki
Ranked #41 of 423 Restaurants in Atlantic City
Cuisines: Greek
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Takeout
Reviewed 2 December 2016

Stayed in AC over thanksgiving. Had our breakfast (10 AM) at Bill's. Could not wait to get the Gyro and was not disappointed. Only issue was I would have preferred less tzatziki sauce, but easily corrected on future visit. Three of us had gyros and the non-adventurous one in the group opted for pancakes. Everyone left full and happy. Staff was welcoming and facilities appeared clean. Only complaint is that Bill does not have a shop in my hometown.

1  Thank nbheorge999

Reviewed 2 October 2016

My son and I went to Bill's in July of this year 2016, while visiting Atlantic City. My Son had been to Bill's before and convinced me that I had to try Bill's gyros, as I'm super picky about my food. When I walked in, I was a little taken back as it's not what I expected but I quickly LOVED IT. The staff was so friendly and the place was packed but we got fast service. I ordered the gyro plate (gyros are lamb and beef mix) PERFECT for me, as I can't handle all lamb. The meal was absolutely delicious, food was PLENTY and I actually got to meet Bill. He was so NICE and cordial. It's no wonder with his delicious food, the fun atmosphere and their very reasonable prices, that Bill's is definitely a boardwalk HIT that's been in business for as many years as it has been! Can't wait until our next trip, to eat there again. Have already told my friends here in Virginia, who might go up there to the boardwalk, definitely don't miss going to Bill's!

2  Thank Donna M
Reviewed 28 September 2016

Finally ate there after walking past it for the past 3 years lol. My significant other and I both had lamb gyros and french fries. The gyro was soooooo good! Reminded me of the gyros I eat in NYC. The french fries were really good as well. They give you a lot and I couldn't finish mine. Will definitely go back when I visit AC again!

1  Thank virgo9586
Reviewed 23 September 2016

Great gyros and delicious funnel cakes in so may flavors - very polite staff. Right on the stip with indoor and outdoor seating

1  Thank 464jacquelined
Reviewed 22 September 2016 via mobile

Doesn't look like much walking in. But workers were friendly. Food was fresh, well cooked and delicious. Great alternative to boardwalk food. Well priced. Able to sit down and eat. Have pretty extensive menu, more than just gyros. My husband came here during a stay at a bachelor party 2 years ago, still all the guys from the party talk about this place at any mention of Atlantic City. My husband felt is was so good, he wanted me to try it. I agree.

1  Thank Erin L