“Fresh. Authentic Mexican. ”
Review of Mexico Restaurant

Mexico Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Mexico Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #107 of 429 Restaurants in Atlantic City
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 9 December 2016 via mobile

My husband and I love hole in the wall Mexican places. This one was no exception! The service was terrific. We both enjoyed the food. My only complaint is lack of seasoning. We shared a bowl of the bean soup. It was perfectly delicious! I had the Huevos rancheros. They were so good but the tomato part of the dish was just some salsa thrown on. I look so forward to savory tomatoes on top, it is my only complaint. Eggs cooked perfectly and the beans were terrific! My husband had a burrito (no idea what kind) he ate every bite. The atmosphere is like eating at someone's house. I'd go back tomorrow. Great experience!

Reviewed 22 October 2016

Just got sick half way through my meal from rancid oil my food was cooked in! while I was outside throwing up on the sidewalk they badgered my date to pay the rest of the bill for a meal we couldn't eat,

Reviewed 2 October 2016

I ate a late lunch alone here. The camarones al mojo de ajo were so garlicky and delicious. Served with a salad and rice, it hit the spot!

Reviewed 26 September 2016

This used to be our go-to place when visiting Atlantic City. Not any more. My wife ordered steak campasino which used to include a heaping portion of vegetables. This time there were not enough vegetables to fill up one tortilla. Our other two guests were disappointed with their meals also. The reason I gave it two stars is because the chimichangas I ordered were pretty good.

1  Thank Bob M
Reviewed 21 August 2016 via mobile

Cute restaurant with authentic Mexican food and decor. The margaritas are really good too! The waitress wasn't very talkative, but maybe she was having a bad day. I would definitely recommend going here.