“No Complaints-Very Good”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Buffet, Reservations
Reviewed 19 July 2017

This was our second visit to the Waterfront Buffet. We had a buy one, get one free deal for both years. I believe we got our money's worth and were very satisfied. The only thing keeping me from giving it a 5 was the long wait. As we waited in line about 5:00, I could see many empty tables which tells me the host/hostesses are disorganized. If it were my business, I'd be sitting people asap. Most people made gluttons out of themselves with the unlimited crab legs. I was happy with the many other choices. I even heard a lady next to us complain that it took so long to eat the crab legs like somebody forced her. Our server was top notch-I can't imagine what her job must be like so we gave her a good tip. Some people didn't even leave a tip-very inappropriate. All the meats were good, peel and eat shrimp tender, sushi fresh and desserts well made. We will visit again when we return to AC

1  Thank damico27

Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

I recently went to dinner here while staying at the resort for a conference. Saw all you can eat crab legs and had to go.
It is a large spread out buffet set up by categories.
The crab leg shells were very soft and thus difficult to open. They provide you with a cheap plastic tool to use to crack the shells, but they were too soft. They were okay tasting, but I have eaten better at home.
Their redeeming meal was the prime rib. It melted in your mouth. The side dishes were unremarkable.
Desserts were mostly various kinds of cupcakes.
Cost $90 for two people to eat and I have had better at other buffers for a lot less money.

Reviewed 12 July 2017

The waterfront buffet is my favorite down Atlantic city because of the variety of food it has to offer compared to the other buffets in the city. The buffets offers plenty of seafood for the seafood lovers, they also have a variety of of made to order pasta dishes steak and Asian food cooked your way. The buffet also features all other foods and desserts including sushi it's also a little pricey but worth it if you have a big appetite.

CaesarsCustomer... A, Guest Relations Manager at Waterfront Buffet, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2017

Hi Rose!

Thanks for your review. We are delighted you had a pleasant experience here at the Waterfront Buffet. We hope to have you back again very soon! Your next visit we suggest you try our Salad Station.

Reviewed 25 June 2017

I usually don't go to any buffet, years ago I tried one and it was very good, never went to another again until this time. Food was average at best, service is weak, nothing special, only went because of a BOGO offer. Probably wouldn't go again unless it was completely free.

Reviewed 23 June 2017 via mobile

We have been at this buffet many times in the past and was very disappointed this last visit

Nothing stood out as exceptional. The shrimp where small and spongy, plus you needed to peel them yourself. The beef was tough and lacked flavor. The pizza was just ok.

Service was very good with dishes cleared quickly and beverages refilled fast.

Considering the wait and the cost, I don't think we will return anytime soon.