“Fresh tasting meals”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 22 October 2017

We looked at the overall menu on-line and came in for a late breakfast to get an omelet - sadly this location does not serve them. But we decided to stay for early lunch.
The portions are good and delicious.
As in all Rainforest cafe's - it is dimly lit - and a bit noisy - but that is to be expected.

One suggestion I would make to the wait staff is to limit or eliminate the cologne/perfume. Our waiter (oh safari guide) had such a strong cologne that I needed to wait a few minutes each time he came to our table. Yes they are very attentive - but I believe all restaurants should be careful about intruding in my meal by having an overwhelming odor. Just a suggestion to staff. I did NOT mention anything to a manager because I did not want to embarrass my server - but please take time to check this out.

Reviewed 9 October 2017

Was in Atlantic City for a few days for a little R&R getaway with family and friends. Decided to have a mid afternoon meal at Rainforest (around 3pm or so). The decor is amazing. The animations and the sky scene are very impressive. We were seated in the middle of everything, so we could see all the scenery there is to see. Our server was very prompt with drink orders and delivery. Food took a little longer to be prepared, in my opinion, with as few other patrons who were dining at this time. Food was all correct, extremely hot, and was very tasty. Our server appeared to be one of the only servers on at the time, so she was stretched a little thin, but did an amazing job keeping up with things on her own. Food was amazing. Drinks were always full. Restaurant and restrooms were clean. I would recommend Rainforest Cafe on your stop in Atlantic City.

Reviewed 7 October 2017

It's not always easy to please the Young 'uns in Atlantic City. Sound effects, animatronics, vivid colors. Go for the atmosphere. By the kids some food (so-so) and while they are being entertained treat yourself to a fairly pricey drink. I stopped in solo (next time only if I have children in tow) and was marginally dazzled by the Disney-esque atmosphere as well as unimpressed with all else. It can get crowded and noisy.

Reviewed 4 October 2017

We ate here twice during our trip in August and each time the food wasn't worth the money. The atmosphere was lovely and the bar had great drinks (with souvenir glasses if you order special ones), but each time I ordered a meal there was something wrong with it.

My steak (ordered medium rare) came out overdone and inedible, and the tacos the second time were bland and flavorless.

Go for the drinks or with the kids, but don't expect much in the way of the food.

Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

When went here it was a little crowded
There was also sport on the tv
In the bar area you can either sit at the bar or there are some tables

Our party was separated as they couldn't accommodate all of us at one table in that area

We explained to the servers we were all together which seemed cause a stir and we only wanted one check

They sorted it quickly

Our food was served quickly and was pretty good

Even though it's been a while since I've been to other Rainforest cafes it seemed on par with them

Love the bar stools which are animal legs